{47} THOR

Announcement at the end!

Along with Hulk, you were sent by Heimdall from the ship to Earth when Thanos had made his deadly grand entrance

Along with Hulk, you were sent by Heimdall from the ship to Earth when Thanos had made his deadly grand entrance. Ever since you had stepped foot on Earth the one thought had been on your mind.

Is he still alive?

The last you saw of Thor was him trapped with metal shards wrapped around him. You didn't know what Thanos did or could've done to him and that's what chilled your bones to the core.

You had stuck by Bruce's side the whole time because he was the only one that had experienced and bared witness to what happened on the ship. Bruce made the call to Steve and you all reunited with each other then moved onto Wakanda.

The children of Thanos, Promixa Midnight and Cull Obsidian, had arrived to Wakanda with their enormous army of Outriders. The battle on Wakanda had begun. The thing fueling you the most was the hope that he was still alive. All you needed was for him to be alive and with you. When Proxima raised her hand, the battle had begun.

You threw your sword, StormCaster, to a group of the creatures as it did its work in killing them. You punched and few of them down as your sword returned back to your hand.

All of the hero's efforts on the fields of Wakanda weren't enough. A huge wave of Outriders tackled you to the ground. You had tried to break free from the attack but they were just too much. StormCaster had fallen from your hands, trying to return to your hand, but it's path was interjected by more Outriders.

Then a colorful beam of light had shot down from the sky. You caught a slight glimpse of it and recognized it as the bifrost. Thor. It had to be him.

A battle axe had broke out of the bifrost and dismembered all of the Outriders that had tackled you. It had done the same for Steve and Bruce.

The light had subsided and there he stood, but not alone. Thor, along with a walking tree and a...rabbit? Thor held out his hand as the battle axe returned. "Haha you guys are so screwed now!" Bruce called out. "Bring me Thanos!" Thor yelled running with the tree and rabbit. He jumped up with lightning surrounding him and slammed his axe down creating a crater in the field, killing a heard of Outriders.

"Thor!" You called out his name. He turned and saw you standing there. "Y/N? Y/N!" He repeated. You raised your hand and StormCaster returned to your hand. You ran to him and did the same.

Your face hardened and threw StormCaster in his direction. Thor stopped in his tracks and held a scared expression on his face when he saw the weapon hurling in his direction. StormCaster went around Thor and killed the Outriders surrounding him. He let out a sigh of relief and saw you walk right up to him.

"I thought you were goin to kill me." He joked. "Why would I kill you, my love." He pulled you to him and kissed you. The kiss was filled with the longing passion you both held for each other. Not knowing the fate of your lovers life killed both of you. Now that he held you in his arms he finally felt some sort of ease. Seeing and feeling him back in your arms put the same feeling in you.

You reached out and StormCaster retracted back to your hand. "I thought you were dead." You pulled away. "Takes a lot to kill a man with vengeance." He smirked.

"Let's go kill Thanos shall we." You smirked back.

Announcement Time!

I have a new book out!
It's called Remembrance | Bucky Barnes.
So go check it out! I have the playlist and the prelude out with chapters coming soon.

Also we made it to 37k which is so crazy and I thank you all for that!

Oh and just look at that iconic gif, oof.