{56} DOCTOR STRANGE

The dreams

The dreams.

The damn dreams.

The dreams haven't stopped. The same reoccurring dream. The same horrifying dream. Every single night. Murder after murder. The acts that you swore that you would never do, you consistently did in this dream. You swore an oath to do no harm against a life but to protect and help.

A man had gotten word of you and Stephen and asked for assistance in getting rid of his nightmares. Stephen allowed you to help the man, seeing as you needed more practice in the mystic arts. The man that you had helped had similar dreams. He went into graphic detail of the dreams and his murder. It was similar to your own. He mentioned a man that would watch from afar. A man with chalk-white skin, green hair, a green bodysuit, and a tarnished cape.

The same one that had been in the background of your own imaginary murders.

This night dreamt a different dream. This time it wasn't random people you were killing with your magic, it was Stephen. The violence you never expected spewed out from you. Your face was cold and hard as you continued to use your magic to harm the man you love. You saw the chalk-white man out to the right. He held a sadistic smile upon his face. "So... this is it." He whispered before waving off the dream with his hand.

You woke up franticly in bed. Your breathing was off with your chest heaving quickly up and down. Slight tears pouring down our face, matching the frightened mess of your hair from tossing and turning.

Stephen woke up in the same state as you but in a smaller scale. Stephen immediately wrapped his arms around you in a hug. He shakily stroked your hair to calm you down, "I'm here. It's ok. Breathe
Y/N, breathe." He hushed. "Tell me what happened." He softly said.

You looked up at him, "the nightmares...they keep happening...but this one..." you had trailed off getting sudden flashes of the memory from the nightmare. "This one felt so real. As if, I was actually doing it." "Doing what?" He questioned. You hesitated before speaking, "killing you."

Stephen knew about the dreams before but now he saw how it really affected it you now. When you said that you were killing him he saw the pain in your eyes that this nightmare was something that was more serious.

"Stephen." You said to grab his attention. He turned his head back to you and away from his thoughts.

"I sense a serious threat is coming."

Scott Derrickson did say that he wanted Nightmare in the Doctor Strange sequel...

Thanks y'all so much for 72k!