{29} DOCTOR STRANGE

"I don't think you're ready for what's about to happen

"I don't think you're ready for what's about to happen." You teased. "Oh really? Why don't you show me what's about to happen." Stephen teased back in your same tone. "Just remember you asked for it." You smirked.

You both took your positions on one of the training fields across from one another. You put your hands out in front of you motioning for him to go first. He moved his hands into a pattern of a spell and two glowing golden shields appeared in his hands. "Aw how cute." You mocked. Now it's your turn.

You quickly waved your fingers and hands into a spell. Then two long glowing golden blades formed into your hands and you held your strong stance.

Stephen face slightly contorted in worry but he quickly held a strong face. You smirked at his facial expressions and charged at him.

A series of strikes had been exchanged between the both of you. He managed to block several attacks but failed when your foot went to his stomach. Stephen fell to the floor on his back. You jumped on top of him with your blades but he brought his shields to cover his face. With the impact of your blades hitting his shields, both of your weapons had dissipated.

You, being the more experienced sorcerer, easily flicked your fingers with a single blade reforming. You swung your arm around but to only stop with the blade centimeters from Stephens forehead.

"I win." You whispered.

You slowly got off oh him and helped him up to his feet. "I thought you were going to kill me." He chuckled.

"If I wanted to kill you I would've done it already." You smirked but Stephens face fell flat.

"Lighten up, Stephen." You laughed. "I see too many good things in you." You smiled at him turning away from him.

What you didn't see was Stephen smiling at your words that were now seared into his mind.

Y'all are so wild omg! We made it to 5k reads. Just wow. Thank you so much! I love y'all! Plus Infinity War is getting closer and closer and my soul is not ready.