{14} SPIDER MAN

"Hey suit lady where am I?" Peter asked his suit

"Hey suit lady where am I?" Peter asked his suit. "You're in the most secured facility on the northern seaboard. The Damage Control Deep Storage vault." "No seriously."

"Hey suit lady, I kinda feel bad calling you suit lady, you know. I should probably give you a name, like
Y/N. No, no god that's-that's weird. What about Karen." He said swinging from a web. "You can call me Karen if you like."

After playing around and messing with his suit for a while, Peter had layer on top of one of the metal storage units and talked to Karen. "Should I tell Y/N that I'm Spider Man?" "Who is Y/N ?" Karen asked.

"Who's Y/N? She's-she's the best, she's awesome, she's my best friend, she's crazy beautiful, she's amazing, and uh I really want to tell her, it's just kinda weird, you know. Hey um, I'm-I'm Spider Man."

"What's weird about that." "What if she's expecting someone like Tony Stark, I mean how disappointing would she be when she sees me." "Well if I were her, I wouldn't be disappointed at all." Karen said sympathetically. "Thanks Karen. It's really nice to have someone to talk to. So how long have we've been here?" "37 minuets." Karen said.
"What ?!"

Ugh this one sucked. I just really liked that scene. I'm trying to be creative with a bunch of different ones.