{44} BUCKY BARNES

Left and right, The Avengers were being taken out by Thanos

Left and right, The Avengers were being taken out by Thanos. Steve had been beaten down along with T'Challa and Okoye, Bruce was stuck in the mountain, Rhodes is crushed, Sam was shot by a blast of energy, Nat was trapped underneath some roots of the trees, Groot and Rocket were taken out. All the while Wanda tried to take the mind stone out of Visions forehead.

Allison ran towards Thanos. He threw a blast with the gauntlet but she ducked underneath and punched Thanos in the back and kicked his knee down. He swung his gauntlet at her but she held it up with her pure super soldier strength. Thanos held a face of confusion as to why she was able to match his strength. With both of her hands blocking the gauntlet, Thanos took the opportunity to swing his other fist and knock her out. Her body fell hard and fast towards the ground. Her breathing began to slow down.

Bucky ran straight towards Thanos, gun cocked. Thanos simply shot a blast of purple energy sending his body close to Allison's. She reached her arm out to him and he did the same grabbing her hand.

Her hearing was weakened and her vision was blurred. But the sounds of pain and anguish could faintly be heard. A blast had sent her and Bucky's body flying back but then oddly going back in reverse to their first position.

A loud crack could be heard along with a deep groan of pain. "you...you should've gone for the head." It was Thanos. Allison slowly started to get up to see Thor with Stormbreaker lodged into Thanos's chest. Thanos lifted his left hand and snapped with all six of the Infinity stones that cause a bright white flash.

Thanos kneeled there frozen with a smoking gauntlet on his hand as everyone started to come to. All of the sudden Thanos eyes widen with some kind of realization. "What did you do?" Thor asked. Thanos looked around and created a portal to leave.

Allison helped up Bucky, "take it easy Buck." "What just happened?" He groaned. " I don't know." She  sighed.

She steadied his arm around her shoulder to support him but then she felt a pain in her leg. She let out a small groan and Bucky turned to her with worried eyes. "Bucky?" She let out.

Her legs were disappearing. She fell to the floor at Bucky's feet looking up at him with a scared confusion. "Bucky? Please, please help me." She cried out to him with more of her body fading away. He bent down and held her body, well half of her body, in his arms and close to his chest. "No, no you're not going anywhere." He tried to reassure her and himself. "Bucky I love you." Tears streaming down her face with Bucky's eyes watering. She reached up to touch his face but she disappeared before she got to do so.

Bucky didn't know what had happened. The love of his life had vanished before his eyes. He slowly got up with tears down his face and his gun in hand. He felt a weird feeling in his arm and looked down to see the same thing. The same thing that had happened to Allison was happening to him.

Steve ran up to find Bucky in his state. "Steve?" He said before completely dissipating.

Blackness that was fading into a orange was all Allison could see as she started to gain consciousness. Groggily she got up to see an orange terrain around her. "What the fu.." "Allison!"

Her name was called by the familiar voice that will never escape her mind. She ran up and held him in a tight hug. Buck gave her the same amount of relief that she felt. "Where are we?" She asked him still holding onto him.

"I don't know, doll."

Made one for myself. Wow I put myself through a lot of pain. I got teary eyed writing this one about Bucky's "death". Y'all we're almost to 25k and to 1,000 votes like WHAT ?!?!? I love you guys so much. Every time I get some notification it just puts a smile on my face :)

ALSO GO CHECK OUT WriterGirlme AND HER OWN IMAGINES. SHE DID ONE FOR ME AND ITS PRETTY DAMN GOOD IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF. YALL GO SEND SOME LOVE HER WAY.