{19} TONY STARK

You had walked along side Pepper Potts as you both entered the boxing room

You had walked along side Pepper Potts as you both entered the boxing room. Pepper had guided you into the room where the man Tony Stark was training. You had been sent in for SHIELD by Nick Fury to keep watch of Tony. You looked over his profile before hand and you had to admit, it wasn't a bad profile to look at.

"Notary is here! Can you please sign the transfer paperwork?" Pepper announced. "I'm on Happy's count." Tony had called out. You watched as Tony had thrown combinations at Happy's pads. Tony had thrown an elbow towards Happy's face earning a "what the hell?" Happy had seen you walked in and stopped what he was doing. This made Tony turn his head to the direction the way that made Happy look. When Tony did, his jaw dropped making you smirk.

"I promise you this is the only time I will ask you to sign over your company." Pepper said. You had opened the folder with the paperwork for her to sign, with Tony still watching you. Happy had hit Tony in the head, "rule number one never take your eye off...". Happy didn't get to finish his sentence with being cut off by a kick and a array of punches from Tony. "That's it I'm done. What's your name, lady?" Tony had asked you. You yelled back a fake name that was assigned to you. "Front and center, come into the church." Tony ordered. Pepper started to dismiss Tony's order but you told her it was fine and stepped into the ring.

As you threw a leg over the rope you felt wandering eyes at your bottom and you stood up straight when you were fully in the ring. Tony took a long sip of his bottle and you two just stared at each other, "What?" He said. Tony slightly smiled before stepping out of the ring and asking Happy to give you a lesson. "No problem." Happy obliged.

Tony took a seat next to Pepper and started looking up information on you. Pepper started to give the run down of the information that SHIELD had allowed her to know, most being fake, and Tony just kept reiterating how much he needed an assistant. "How do you spell your last name?" He asked. You turned to him and had spelled it out loud for him to hear. Tony had googled you and found various photos of you, some that looked innocent and some that would've considered provocative and alluring. "Ok rule number one never take your eye off your opponent." Happy said before throwing a punch that you had managed to grab and twist. You had jumped up and did a spinning head scissor take down, having his other arm in a grip making him tap out and the grip then being released.

Pepper and Tony both jumped from their seats, "that looks like a TKO to me." Tony said ringing the bell. You had climbed out of the ring, putting your shoes back on and then asking for Tony's impression. "Well you have quite a reserved, I don't know, your just really bea-" "I meant your fingerprint." You said cutting him off. "Right." He pressed his thumb in the ink and into the paper. "Your the boss." Tony said when Pepper walked up.

"Will that be all, Mr. Stark?" You asked him innocently.

"No." "Yes." Tony and Pepper had both said at the same time. "That will be all. Thank you so much." Pepper said.

You smiled with gratitude at her but smiled teasingly at Tony before walking away with watching your every move.

"I want one."
"No."

I live for this scene.