{15} DOCTOR STRANGE

You had gone to check on Stephen after your training session and the fact that the Ancient One had stranded him on Mt

You had gone to check on Stephen after your training session and the fact that the Ancient One had stranded him on Mt. Everest. You were slightly worried about him, for some odd reason. You did kick his ass today in training today. You walked right in front of his door but you heard a frustrated grunt right before you were going to knock. You knocked anyway and called out, "Mister Strange?"

The door had suddenly opened and there stood a frustrated and shirtless Stephen Strange clutching a pair of scissors in one hand. "Oh uh Master Y/L/N, can I help you." "I was going to check to see how you were after today, I mean I don't know how people feel after being left on Mt. Everest." You light heartedly joked. "Well I see that you're busy so I'll just head back to my room." "Wait." Stephen called before you left, "actually I could use a um hand." He cracked a slight smile. "Nice pun." You complemented, "may I come in?" He nodded and lead you to his makeshift bathroom. "I was trying to give myself a haircut but my hands are-are just..." he didn't even finish his sentence and just sighed. "Hey it's ok. I can help you. Everyone needs a little help." You said trying to comfort him. He just smiled, took a seat in front of the mirror and handed you the scissors. You then grasped a lock of hair and began cutting it and trimming the rest of the hair.

"So tell me Master Y/L/N what brought you here?" He asked breaking the silence. "I was a MMA instructor at my gym that I co-owned. I taught every age group and was the main teacher there and not to brag but the best fighter there. I messed up and broke practically everything thing in my left knee in a fight. The injury left my leg paralyzed so I heard word of this place called Kamar-Taj and booked the ticket as soon as I could. I came here met the Ancient One and accepted the power let me walk." You said as you trimmed the last piece of hair. "Wow it looks amazing. It's honestly never looked this good." He said. "Could you do my beard?" He asked. "Of course." You said

You moved your way in front of his seat and grabbed the electric razor, turned it on to hear the buzzing. Your placed your finger underneath his chin to lift up his head. When you did that his eyes burned into yours. His eyes just searching deep into yours, you didn't really notice. You were to focused on your work. He was just admiring your beautiful eyes and didn't even realize that you were finished. "All done." You announced. He got up from his seat and looked in the mirror to admire your work. "Wow I do look good." He said. You couldn't help but blush slightly at his words.

"Well it is getting late I should go back to my room. Have a good night Mister Strange." You said making your way to the door. "Stephen, please." He insisted. "Well then, Y/N." You said back. "It's beautiful." He smiled. "Thank you and Stephen I know what the Ancient One tells you and she's right. Just open up and open your eyes to the knew possibilities." You said taking a few steps closer to him, leaving a few inches apart from each other.
You reached up and kissed his cheek. "Good night Stephen." You whispered to him and finally exited his room. "Good night Y/N." He said more to himself and then cracked a smile.

Got a long one here.
oof that gif tho.