{35} SPIDER MAN

POTENTIAL SPOILERS READ AT OWN RISK

You and Peter were sitting in your seats on the school bus

You and Peter were sitting in your seats on the school bus. Your hand was in his when you felt his grip slightly tighten. "You ok?" You questioned looking at him.

He stared at his arm hair standing straight up. Peter yanked his arm down and looked outside the window of the bus. You followed his eye line and saw that a ring-like ship was floating above some buildings. Your eyes widen and Peter attracts the attention of Ned by slapping his face multiple times.

"Ned, hey, I need you to cause a distraction." Peter asked as Ned took out his ear buds. Ned reacted quickly by announcing, "we're all going to die!" Ned rushed out his seat along with the other students on the bus.

Peter and you shared a quickly look of concern. He quickly dug into his backpack and slapped his web slinger on his wrist.

Peter turned to face you and quickly pulled you in a kiss. "I have to go." He breathed. "Stay safe, yeah?" "Of course, I'm always safe." Peter laughed.

"Well not about that one time with the-" "We don't need to bring that up." He said cutting you off.

He kissed you once again, "bye I love you." He then flung a web at the emergency exit window and swung out.

"Please stay safe", you whispered looking back to the weird ship.

Just thought that would be a cute moment.
Wow, just wow. Thank you guys so much for reaching 7k reads. Thank you so much, I'm so grateful. I see y'all in the comments, I swear y'all kill me. I'll just be sitting there reading them and I'm like "MEEE!" Anyways thank you and I love you :)