{27} BUCKY BARNES

You had woken up early in the morning to a constant shuffling next you

You had woken up early in the morning to a constant shuffling next you. Bucky's nightmares from Hydra have been getting worse and worse every night. Seeing the pain and fear in his face every time he wakes up just breaks your heart. But this time it was different.

"Buck, hey it's ok. It's just another nightmare." You said sitting up next to him. He was hunched over in the bed, his shoulder length hair covered is face and you could hear him breathing heavily. He's never been like this before. "Hey Bucky?" You placed a hand on his exposed shoulder and he reacted by spinning around and his metal arm gripped your throat and pinned you down to the bed.

"Кто ты, черт возьми? Где я, черт возьми?" (Who the hell are you? Where the hell am I?) He spoke in Russian with a hard face. Shit, his brain is switched to the Winter Soldier. "Ты знаешь меня. Это не вы." (You know me. This isn't you.) You had struggled to let out. His gripped tighten around your throat. "Please Bucky." You managed. His face had slightly soften and his grip slightly loosened but still had a grip. "Your name is James Buchanan Barnes. You are my Bucky. Please let go." You barely spoke. You looked into his eyes and watched as his face faltered and he stumbled off the bed. He had backed himself up against the wall and his breathing was erratic.

"Bucky?" You whispered getting off the bed. "No!" He yelled. "Stay away! I don't want to hurt you." His voice had cracked. "You're not going to hurt me." You stood your ground and made your way next to him. "It wasn't you. You know that." You said softly a wrapped your arms around him.

"The one thing I promised to myself and you, to never hurt you, and I just did." Bucky barely said with a tear rolling down his cheek. You wiped away his tear and took him into your embraced and just held him close to your heart. "You hear that?" You asked him. His ear was to your chest where your heart was beating perfectly fine.

"My heart is still beating. I'm still alive. I'm okay. It wasn't you that hurt me, don't you ever think or say that. Don't you ever blame yourself for what Hydra did. You hear me James Buchanan Barnes, never blame yourself. I will always be there for you till the end of the line." You told him. He just laid there in your arms, his breathing had calmed and he had listened to every word.

"It's not me. It's him. It's not my fault. I'm ok." He said. He tells himself that every time he's had an episode. You start slightly rocking back and forth with him in your arms to calm him down. "I love you, Y/N." You heard him say.

"I love you too Buck."

Damn guys we already made it pass 3k. Wow I love everyone who had read any of this. Just bless your soul.
New goal: 5k by Infinity War???