{53} TONY STARK

Tonight was the night that celebrated 50 years of Y/L/N Enterprises

Y/L/N Enterprises. Your parents had started the legacy that you carried beyond their deaths. They had passed away when you were a teenager in a unsolved case. As a teenager it absolutely broke you but you knew that you had to keep moving forward, it's what they would've wanted.

You had finished giving a speech about the company and honoring your parents, all the while giving a few short glances at a certain man in attendance. The live music was playing in the background, as you were talking with a group of people from your company when a strange feeling came over you. Your back was exposed with a very low dip in the black dress along with a mid cut down your chest. You turned your head towards the bar and saw him, Tony Stark, sipping on a scotch having his eyes focused on you.

Stark Industries and Y/L/N Enterprises were the largest competing companies in the world. There's always been that slight natural tension between the two of you. Even more so since the drunken one night stand when he left you in the morning. The playboy lives up to his reputation.

You dismissed the looks and went back to your own conversation. Footsteps had gotten louder and closer to you and you felt a hand on your open back. "I do mean to interrupt, but Ms. Y/L/N would you care to dance?" The voice of Tony Stark sounded to the group. You hesitated. "Not at all, excuse me." You replied in a slightly annoyed voice and gave your group an apologetic smile.

Tony guided you to the dance floor, resting his hand on your free back and the other held your hand. You placed your hand on his shoulder and the both of you began to sway to the beat of the music playing. "I have to say, Y/N, you look stunning." He said looking into your eyes. "Throw aside the formalities Stark. Why are you here?" You said blankly. "What? Can I not support a person I care about?" He asked in his always present attitude. "You don't care about me." You said. "Oh how wrong you are Y/N." His gaze still burning into your eyes.

He spun you around and then brought your bodies closer. Hips so close, chests touching. His arms now around your waist, forcing your own arms to go around his neck.

"Feeling bold tonight Stark?" You challenged. "Always Y/N." He smirked.

You leaned into him and seductively whispered into his ear. "If you think you're getting me that easily, you're wrong. I'm not a grand prize to be won, Mr. Stark. You will never get the chance to have me again. Keep that in mind, Mr. Stark and stay out of my way."

You slightly pulled away but left a kiss at his neck before unwrapping your arms. You faced him again and Tony held a hard look with narrowed determined eyes. You sweetly smiled at him, readjusted his bow tie and left him alone on the dance floor. Confused and bothered.

I got another 4 weeks til hell starts up again. I mean... school but it's literally hell.