{33} TONY STARK

POTENTIAL SPOILERS READ AT OWN RISK

A man in robes and coming from a portal had appeared in front of you and Tony asking for your assistance in defeating a threat

A man in robes and coming from a portal had appeared in front of you and Tony asking for your assistance in defeating a threat. You two had hesitantly obliged and stepped through the portal he created and were inside something of sanctum.

"Who are you and what do you need us for?" You spoke up. "My name is Doctor Stephen Strange. I told you, Mr. and Mrs. Stark, that a threat is on its way. A threat by the name of Thanos is coming to destroy the universe." Stephen said. "And what makes us believe you." Tony spoke. "No Tony it's true. He's telling the truth Thanos is on his way." A frantic Bruce Banner said walking into the room.

"Bruce? How did you get here?" You asked. "Thanos blew up the ship I was on with Thor. I crashed into their sanctum not to long ago." He said pointing to the giant hole in the wall. "So that explains that, but what's the deal with this Thanos ?" Tony asked trying to better understand the situation.

"Thanos is a mad titan. He has the infinity gauntlet. He already had the space and power stone, if gets his hands on the other 4 stones. Life as we know it will cease to exist." Bruce explained. Your face hardened at Bruce's explanation.

"Alright, how do we stop him." You said folding your arms. "We've sworn on our lives to protect the time stone. Thanos isn't getting it." Stephen spoke up. "Wait, wait, you're not doing this Y/N." Tony said to you. "With the risks like this. I don't want you to get involved. I just got you back and I don't want to lose you." He added. "Too bad, I'm fighting in this war whether you like it or not. And you won't." You said back.

The moment was interrupted by loud sounds coming from outside. You an Tony ran to the door and yanked it open to see some kind of metal ring structure floating above the city, destroying what it could below.

"Time to suit up." You breathed. You pressed the make shift arc reactor in your shirt as the metal suit formed over your body. The suit that you liked to call the "bleeding edge" armor made its way and formed to your body. With Tonys red and gold, yours more black and gold, you turned to each other.

"I installed new updates on the suit that might be helpful just ask Friday, stay safe I love you. Check on Peter, I guarantee he saw this thing." You said to Tony preparing to take off.

"I love you too and I will. Please Y/N stay safe." Tony pleaded.

"You know I always do." You said before taking off to the mysterious structure above.

I swear that gif is sooooo satisfying