{25} THOR

You had stepped through the dark blue clouds of a portal you had created

You had stepped through the dark blue clouds of a portal you had created. The calls of Odin's death had rang from your dwelling of the underworld. You saw two men standing there, Thor and Loki, the sons of Odin. You scanned each man down and saw Lokis attire. His clothes reminded you of your friend Hela.

"You must be Y/N, the Goddess of The Underworld. I'm Thor son of Odin." Thor spoke. "Really? You don't look like him." You stated. "Perhaps we can come to an arrangement." Loki said. "You sound like him." You said back. You were going to walk to where Odin's body had dissipated but were stopped by Thor. "Move boy. You don't know what your dealing with." You spat. "I can figure it out." He challenge.

Thor had slightly stumbled when throwing Mjolnir at you across the field. His eyes went wide as you had stopped the gods hammer mid flight. His face had held a tight look of confusion and disbelief.

You held a smirk and stared straight into the eyes of the god of thunder. Your grip had slightly tightened around the front of the hammer as it fights against your own force. Small cracks formed with a bright light shining through the damages.

"This is not possible." Thor had breathed out.

"Darling, you have no idea what's possible." You spoke before breaking Mjolnir sending waves of electricity through the cracks of the hammer. Various pieces of Thor's weapon had fallen to the ground.

You had just destroyed one of the most power weapons of all the 9 realms.

Infinite | Marvel Gif SeriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara