{11} THOR

A party had been thrown at the Avenger tower by non other than Tony Stark

A party had been thrown at the Avenger tower by non other than Tony Stark. All of the guest have left and only the Avengers had remained in the tower. Thor's hammer had been resting on top of the table when Clint started to tease Thor about lifting Mjolnir which had started a series of attempts to lift the God of Thunder's weapon of choice.

You had just been sitting there watching, Clint, Tony and Rhodes, and Banner fail to lift the hammer with a big smile on your face. With the Norse God sitting to the left of you and arm around your waist, you both watched as Cap went to attempt to lift it. He strides over to the hammer on the table, rolls up his sleeves and begins his attempt. He begins to pull just for Mjolnir to ever do slightly move with a squeak but not move any further. Thor's face had fallen and his grip around your waist had tightened. Steve had given up and Thor let out a breath and chuckled nervously, "Nothing." He said mainly to reassure himself.
Banner then turned to Natasha, "And, Widow?"
"Oh no, no that's not a question I need answered." She said before taking a sip of her beer. "Y/N ?" Cap asked. "Why not? I've always wanted to try." You said before wiggling out of Thor's grip and stood in front of Mjolnir.

"So if I lift it, I then rule Asgard ?" You asked Thor.
"Yes, of course."
"Ok then get ready for a new ruler." You smirked before your attempt.
You looked at Mjolnir before you and grasped the handle and lifted it but felt... nothing. Almost weightless.

Everyone's eyes widened at you as you just held a confused look on your face. "What?" You asked. You looked down to see the hammer in your hands and you effortlessly held in your hands.

"Ok this thing is rigged. It's not fair because she's dating him." Tony said.

"Or it's just the fact," you said and then flipped the hammer in your hands, "you're all not worthy."

You turned your attention towards Thor who just started at you amazed. You just simply sent a wink his way as he smirked.

"So am I truly worthy ?"
"You are definitely worthy, my love."