{54} BUCKY BARNES

happy birthday seb!

The crunching of the branches and leaves  underneath the foot steps were all that could be heard within the large forest in Brooklyn

The crunching of the branches and leaves  underneath the foot steps were all that could be heard within the large forest in Brooklyn. Bucky held your hand in his, guiding you through the trees and in his other held a rifle. He had the bright idea to bring you out into the woods and practice shooting before he got drafted. He quote on quote, "didn't want anything happening to you while he was gone." No matter how many times you told him that you could handle yourself, he always insisted that he'd teach you.

"How much further Buck?" You asked from behind him. "Just a few more steps baby doll." He called back. The few steps led you two to a fallen tree that acted as the entrance to an open field containing a few trees in the far distance. The trees inside the field had bullet holes with the bark on the trees torn up from previous visits. Bucky rested his gun on the fallen tree and turned to you. "Are you ready Y/N?" He asked as he began to roll up the sleeves on his off-white button up. You took a deep breath and nodded. "As ready as I'll ever be."

He noticed your uneasiness and walked up to you, wrapped his arms around your waist, and looked into your eyes. Resting your hands onto his shoulders, you stared back at his blue eyes. "You trust me, right?" He softly spoke. "I always do, Buck." You responded with a small smile. Bucky always found your smile so contagious. One of his own formed on his lips when he leaned in and captured his own with yours. The soft sweet kiss put you at ease and Bucky then pulled away. "Before we get carried away and forget why we're here." He smirked.

He sat down on the ground, beginning to load the rifle. He leaned over to his left side, "over here doll", patting the ground next to him. You complied and sat next to him. He leaned over the fallen tree on his stomach with rifle in hand and cocked the bolt handle. He peered into the scope, placed his index finger on the trigger, and took the shot. The loud bang echoed throughout the forest as the bullet was fired. The bullet landed at the lower part of the skinny tree in the middle of the field.

"Your turn." He said and handed you the gun.

You flipped over on your stomach and grabbed the gun out of Bucky's hand. He leaned over to you with his left hand steadying your left arm and his right hand draped over your right shoulder. His lips at your ear telling you to take a deep breath.

You ignored what he was saying and cocked the gun to ready the next bullet. You aimed and fired. The loud sudden sound made Bucky jump slightly. The bullet had been shot directly in the middle of the tree Bucky had shot at.

You slowly dropped the gun to the side and turned around in Bucky's arms to see his look of confusion and disbelief. He never knew that you've done a bit of practicing on your own.

The smirk on your own face said it all.

"I told you. I can take care of myself."

y'all! I was waiting to update till today because of two reasons.

1. I got to finally meet Sebastian Stan and it was amazing! He was so sweet an kind. Definitely gave the best hugs.

"To Allison
I'm with you till the end of the line"

I didn't even ask him to write that. When I finally read what he wrote I was just in shock and awe.

This is exactly how the photo op went. We hugged and this is what happened.

"Can we do a fight pose?" "A fight pose?" "Yeah cause I do mma." "Oh fuck yeah!"

I was taken aback a bit but I was like "ok, fuck yeah!"

2. It's Sebastian Birthday! How could 36 look that damn good? Happy birthday to the most amazing and forever confused romanian potato!

Thank you guys for 63k! Love y'all!