{36} LOKI

POTENTIAL SPOILERS READ AT OWN RISK

ooohh a new one! I know right! *deadpool voice*

The ship is destroyed. Asgardians are dead. Valkyrie, Korg, Meek, and Hiemdall have been taken. Banner got blow off into space from the explosions.

Proxima Midnight, Corvis Glave, Cull Obsidian, Ebony Ma, and the Mad Titian Thanos have arrived on the scraps of whatever was left of the ship. They had destroyed most of it with a blast that sent you across the floor, away from Loki and next to Thor.

Thanos had his generals bring Loki to his feet. "No! No! Stay away from him!" You yelled out stumbling to your feet. The titan has turned and picked you up by your throat. "No." Thor let weakly let out. "Stop! Stop! I have it! I have it." Loki called out to Thanos.

From behind his back he pulled out the Teseract. He stole it from Odin's vault.

You watched with Thanos's hand still holding you by the neck, not squeezing the air out, just holding you. The same was happening to Thor with Thanos holding his head.

"Ebony bring it to me." Thanks ordered. Ebony nodded and held his hand out to Loki. Loki reluctantly placed the cube in his hand with Proxima wielding her spear at Loki.

"You have failed me. You promised me the Teseract, I complied and gave you an army of Chitari and you failed me." Thanos spoke. "I still gave it to you as promised." Loki pleaded.

"But not in the time I asked for. I told you to do something and I expect you to do it. My whole army of Chitari are dead because of you. I had to wait because of your failure. My plans had to be put on hold because of you. I would allow you to watch what I'm going to do to the universe but I'm afraid that won't happen." Thanos said. "Please I beg of you. I still delivered it."

"That's not good enough. Kill him." Thanos ordered. "What? No! No please, no!" You and Thor both pleaded at Thanos. "You, Loki, must pay for what you have done."

"No! Stop! Loki!" You cried out from Thanos's grip. Loki looked down at Thor and said,"I love you brother." Loki then moved to you.

"I love you, Y/N."
"I love you too Loki."

With that Thanos nodded behind Loki. In one swift motion Corvis shoved his glave through Loki's heart. You cried out along with Thor in agony from what you were forced to witness.

Tears streamed down your face and blurred your vision. "Time to get rid of you." Thanos said with you and Thor both still in his hands.

Thanos turned and threw both of your distraught bodies into space.

You both soared through space until you hit your head on something hard enough to knock you out.

this isn't connected to the Thor one. I know I used the same situation but obviously it's different.