{30} STAR LORD

Keeping a secret around the Milano is probably one of the most hardest things anyone could ever do

Keeping a secret around the Milano is probably one of the most hardest things anyone could ever do. There's constantly someone listening in and catching you in your worse moments.

Yet, in some miraculous fashion, you and Peter managed to keep your secret infatuation under wraps. There have been a few times where you and Peter kinda forget that you aren't the only ones on the ship.

"I know I heard you guys so just come clean already." Rocket said. All of the guardians were gathered up in the living quarters of the ship. "I don't know what your talking about. Maybe you're just starting to hear things." You dryly said. Peter just ignored the conversation. "Nah, I know what I heard. Just admit it." Rocket prided. "Is it possible for a raccoon to clean their ears?" You joked to Gamora. She and Peter stifled a laugh and Rocket started to growl. "A raccoon cleaning their own ears? Ha! What a sight." Drax said.

"Don't call me a raccoon!" Rocket yelled. "It's what you are, dumbass!" You shouted back. You two both started going back and fourth with the volume  gradually getting louder.

"All right! Hey! Hey! Knock it off." Peter spoke up. "You want something to be proved, I'll prove it." He added. Rockets slumped back and crossed his arms annoyed.

Peter had grabbed your arm and pulled you into his embrace and stole your lips into his. You slightly squealed in shock from the sudden movements but relaxed once you felt that familiar feeling.

"Groot cover your eyes." You heard Rocket say.

You pulled away remembering that you and Peter were kissing in front of everyone.

"So does that answer your question." Peter smirked with his arms wrapped over your shoulder and waist. Your face still flushed and stood there wanting to leave.

"You guys got serious issues." Rocket grumbled walking away.

Infinity War is in 9 days and I'm hyperventilating. The next gifs I might do are going to be MY predictions about the characters in Infinity War so if I'm right potential spoilers for Infinity War in the next gifs to come (mainly if I find a gif that I want to use)