{51} ANT-MAN & THE WASP

Spoiler Free :)

The deal with Sonny Birch had gone south when he tried to get away with the tech and the money but with you and Hope both on the case, he wasn't going anywhere with the tech he owed

The deal with Sonny Birch had gone south when he tried to get away with the tech and the money but with you and Hope both on the case, he wasn't going anywhere with the tech he owed. You and Hope had left the room, slipped on your suits, and flown toward Birch's men in the small insect-like size. When you and Hope had reached the group of men, The Wasp and Stinger led the attack to reacquire the tech.

Both you and Hope had taken out the first two with a series of punches, kicks, The Wasps blasters, and your wrist blades. Some of the men had retreated to the kitchen and Hope flown through the window to enter the kitchen. You saw Sonny try to get away with the money and tech but you interfered his path and sat him back down at the table.

"Take a seat Sonny." You said grabbing his shoulder and shoving him back down in his seat. You flicked your wrists and stabbed both of his suit cuffs to the table with your wrist blades. You detached the long blades and moved onto the kitchen to help Hope.

You ran in a saw a giant salt shaker against the back exit of the kitchen and a guy with his arm on fire. You saw two men making an advancement towards you on the left. You shrunk and activated your wings and flew towards them. You punched one of them in the face sending him back to a refrigerator and threw a roundhouse at the other. The guy flew back and you grew to your normal size to continue the fight. You ran towards the men that struggled to get up. You threw a flying knee to the side of his face and kicked the other in the stomach. They both went down and you saw another man about to attack Hope. You flew to him and speared him down, knocking the wind out of him. Hope finished off the final guy and nodded towards you. She grabbed the money and the tech and started to walk out of the kitchen.

You followed to retrieve your blades that kept Sonny in place. "It was a pleasure doing business with you Sonny." You smirked reattaching your blades to your wrists and retracting them back into your suit. Hope threw the bag of money on the table, signaling the finalization of the deal.

The whole time Scott and Hank watched you and Hope from the van outside. Scott just held a look of shock and disbelief on his face as he saw the two of you taking out the men.

"You gave them wings?!"

"Hope has blasters, and Y/N has blades." Hank simply said. "Well I'm guessing you didn't have that tech for me." Scott lightly joked. "Oh no, I did." Hank deadpans. Scott's eyes widen with a look that read, "really man?"

The screen they were both looking at to watch Hope and Y/N then started getting staticky and began to malfunction. The audio on Hope and Y/N also started going out. All they could make out on the screen was a blurry womanly figure opposing Y/N and Hope.

Oh my god you guys where do I start. First off I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating. I've started working with my aunt to pay off what I owe for the Fandemic Tour because... IM MEETING SEBASTIAN STAN IN SEPTEMBER. I got the VIP pack and now I have to work to pay it off. Secondly Ant-Man and The Wasp was a really good movie and it semi cured my Infinity War depression but then killed me. (If you saw the whole movie you know why) But The Wasp became one of my favorites now. Please so spoilers in the comments not until it's fully out everywhere. If you want to talk about it or anything really just dm me. And if you have seen the movie do you guys want to see THE (y'all know what I'm talking about) scene let me know. Lastly, oh my god guys, we're at 52k. I'm seriously blown away at how much this is growing. I truly do love each and everyone single one you guys that continues to read my stories. Honestly, I don't know how to explain it but thank you. I truly do appreciate it and love y'all.