Elizabeth Rosie Grey

"ELIZABETH ROSIE GREY! You better open this door right now," my roommate Jasmine yells from the other side of the door. Ever since I found Daniel and my 'best friend' in bed, I hadn't left my room or did anything since, which was about 2 months ago. I stay in my room and only leave if I need to get food, right now I'm on my bed surrounded by food wrappers, empty ice cream pints, and the big fluffy comforter. I'm currently binge watching Riverdale on Netflix on my laptop while finishing my ice cream when jasmine -my roommate- starts banging on my door.

"Elizabeth! You better open this door up right now or I swear to god I'll kick it down," she screams, she sounds like my mom when I was 13 and would get in all sorts of trouble.

I scoff and roll my eyes, continuing watching Riverdale on Netflix. A 6'2" girl, who can barely kick a soccer ball, kick my door down I don't think so. I hear door burst open, could she...

"Hey! My door you bitch," I scream, turning around to see Jasmine standing behind her boyfriend Shawn.

"I told you I was gonna break your door down!"

"I didn't think you were gonna do it, you can barely kick a soccer ball what makes you think you can kick a door down. If you would've told me Shawn was here I would've opened the door, he's a fucking boxer!" I yell back. My words cause Jasmine and Shawn to chuckle.

Jasmine comes and sits at the edge of my bed and moves the hair that was covering my face, out of the way, "look at you Liz, -People usually call me Liz since my name is really long- ice cream stains on your face, tangled and oily hair, dried tears and you're sticky. I haven't seen you leave your room since you ran out of ice cream," she tells me. "I called Matt and he said you can come in today." Matt is my dance choreographer, and I haven't really gone since the whole break up thing.

"I don't wanna go," I whine, pulling the comforter over my head.

Jasmine pulls it back down, "you're gonna go! Get up and get ready, I'll bring your clothes once you're in."

I groan and get up, once I'm in the bathroom, I strip out of my clothes and get in the shower. Once I'm in I hear Jasmine enter, "I'm gonna stay here to make sure you're not just standing there."

I turn the water on and stand there, letting the fresh water run down my body. I run my hands through my oily hair before reaching for the shampoo bottle.

~

"Can you pass me the two towels over there," I ask Jasmine.

I see her get up then grabbing the towels, and passing it to me. I thank her and she walks out, I see she has picked out my outfit and brought me a fresh pair of undergarments.

Once my body is dried I get changed into black leggings and a white tank top. I leave my curly blond hair to air dry and exit the bathroom.