Rape

I turned and saw the Hollywood Fix guy, "umm, you're in the wrong car," I say confused.

He chuckles sarcastically and shakes his head, before locking the doors. "Are you seeing anyone special?" He asked me, he wasn't recording and his camera was nowhere to be seen.

"Can you please leave my car," I said clearly annoyed.
He leans over and puts a strand of hair behind my ear and rubs my cheek with the back of his hand, he WASN'T being friendly, it was more o a sexual way.

He leans over and places his hands on each side of my hips, "please don't touch me!" he didn't listen and crept his hands up my shirt. I reached to the side of the car door and searched for the pepper spray I had in the there. I pull it out and spray him.

"Ugh! You little bitch," he said right before he punched me the side of my face between my eyebrow and eye.

Well that's gonna leave a mark

I hold my eye, while tears are about to escape. All of a sudden, the door opens and he's being pulled out of the car, Anthony punches him knocking him to the floor. He won't stop, it's gotten to the point where Anthony has blood on his knuckles.

"A-Anthony stop! Stop! He's learned his lesson!" He won't listen, yeah he tried to rape me but this is too far. I've had enough, I quickly get out of the car and run over to them. "Anthony, please! Look he's bleeding," I say trying to get a grab of his fist, I dodge a couple of hits.

He stops and I hold his face in my hands and look him in the eyes, "look, it's okay I'm fine. You didn't have to do that." I tell him trying to calm him down.

He has anger in his eyes, he closes his eyes, takes a deep breath and hold my forearms, "I'm sorry, I just, I just saw him and I didn't want him to touch you. There's, it's just something personal," he say opening his eyes.

"You wanna talk about it?"
He shakes his head, "no, not really. Did he hurt you?"

"He just hit me, but he was putting his hand up my shirt," I say looking down. Then I realize, we're at the park sitting on the ground, next to a guy Anthony just beat up and is unconscious and we're getting weird looks from bystanders.

"I think we should call the cops, people are staring," I tell him. He looks up and looks around, noticing the people staring at us or the bloody guy next to us. Then he pulls out his phone and calls the police.

₩₩

After talking to the police and Anthony refusing to get checked out by the paramedics, we go home. Actually to his house, or the Team 10 house as he calls it.

He opens the door to the house and heads upstairs, I look around for a familiar face.

Wow, this house is actually nice

The last time I was here, the house was TRASHED!

"Hey," I feel someone tap my shoulder so I turned around. I find Jake, "Hey!"

Anthony's POV (well that new)
After I went crazy on that guy who was touching Liz, I realized that I really do like her. Or I would've stopped at two punches or wouldn't have punched him at all if it was with Rocky.

After walking into the Team 10 house, I left Liz to herself and walked strait upstairs to where Rocky was staying. I knock on the door, then I hear a faint, "Come in"

I twist the doorknob and see her sitting on her bed, painting her toenails black. I look at her and smile, she smiles back but then sees the blood on my knuckles.