My Story

"So, you got that?" Sheryl asks
"Yeah, thank you so much Sheryl," I smile.

"Oh it's no big deal, if you need help don't hesitate to ask me or any other workers you see around," she smiles before walking away.

Okay, first day of the job and all I'm supposed to do is help people who need something they can't find.

"Hi, you're new here right?" A red haired girl asks.

"Yeah, I'm Liz," i smile
"But your tag says Elizabeth," she laughs

"I go by Liz; it's shorter," I shrug
"I'm Kylie," she smiles.

"How funny," I laugh. "You're name is Kylie, then there's Kylie Jenner; she does makeup stuff," I laugh

She gives me a weird look before laughing, "I'm sorry, I'm weird," I shrug with a small chuckle.

"It's okay all of us are weird, 'if you're weird that's normal, but if you're normal that's weird,'" she says

"Umm... excuse me, do you have any more of this color lipstick?" A girl around 13 asks while handing me the purplish tester lipstick.

I grab it and look at the bottom; checking the number. "Come this way, lets check," I smile.

She follows me to the isle where the lipsticks are and I begin the search for the compartment with the same number as the tester. Once I find it, I open it up with the key they gave me and hand the teen girl her lipstick.

"Thank you," she smiles
"No problem," I say walking back to Kylie.

æ

"Thank you for today Kylie," I say as I gather my stuff in the back room.

"No problem," she smiles before her phone goes off. "Excuse me for just a second," she says while walking away.

I hear say baby, oh she must have a boyfriend. "I just got off my shift, I'll see you later baby," she smiles before clicking her phone and walking back towards me. "I'm sorry about that," she smiles

"Oh, no worries," I smile.
"Hey, new girl! There's this guy here to see you, I think his name is Anthony; I'm not sure," this girl says rudely.

"Thank you, I'll be right out," I smile. "Bye Kylie, I'll see you tomorrow," I wave before walking off.

I walk into the store and see the tall boy with black hair talking to a girl. She seemed to have a liking in him by the way she looked at him. But Anthony, he seemed annoyed; he turned and saw me before he said something to the girl and approaching me.

"Thank you for picking me up," I smile as I'm being engulfed in his arms.
"No problem," he smiles while pulling away.

I hear the girl scoff and walk away, oh well.
Why was I a bit jealous when that girl was talking to Anthony?
Am I developing feelings for Anthony?

"So where do you wanna go?" He asks as he interlocks our fingers, swinging our hands, whilst looking for my car.

"Wanna go to my house?" I ask as he opens the car door for me.

I wait for him to get into the car for him to answer, "Sure, I've never been there before," he laughs as he puts his seatbelt on and I turn the car on.

"My roommate is at work so it'll just be us two," I smile and pull out of the parking lot.

"Perfect," I feel him kiss my temple; my cheeks turning a light shade of pink.