Tight

I wake up with a huge headache, what the fuck happened?

I look down to see that I'm still in the same clothes, I grab my phone which was on the nightstand next to me.

5:07 PM

I scroll down the notifications that I have, one catching my eye.

Dimples🌻
Hey sorry for bailing on you earlier, you still wanna hang out?

Muffin Hater🤯
Oh yeah sure

Muffin Hater🤯
Sorry for the late response, I got drunk and fell asleep

Dimples🌻
😂 come over then you can tell me all about you getting drunk

Muffin Hater🤯
Omw
Read

I get up and put my shoes on before heading down to the kitchen to search for painkillers. After swallowing it, I grab my keys and open the door.

I feel like I'm forgetting something... Oh! I have a roommate!

I walk back into the house and back upstairs, as I'm about to knock on the door I hear moans.

"Harder!"
"You're so tight"

Oh fuck no

I quickly leave the house and into my white Tesla; putting my keys into the ignition and starting my drive to Anthony's house.

¥¥

"Wait in my room, I gotta distract Jake so he doesn't put you all over his vlog," Anthony smiles as he lets me in.

"Okay," I say walking up the brown stairs.
I bump into this girl who I've never seen before, "Who the fuck are you?" She asks, very rude.

"I'm Liz, who are you?"
"I'm Erika, why are you here?"

"Anthony invited me," I say very confused as why she's so rude.

She rolls her eyes and walks off, I'm gonna search her up. I think to myself.

Once I reach Anthony's room, I sit down, pulling my phone out to see who this Erika girl is.

I open up Instagram and search up erika, an erikacostell pops up. Her profile picture is the same girl as the rude one I just bumped into.

I click on her profile and decide on lurking, the first thing I notice is her followers. She has A LOT, I continue to scroll. She must be famous or something because there's a mix of hate and love comments and some people trying to defend her from the hate.

Man, if only those fans knew how rude she really is.

I even come across some fan accounts, but there's some with the username jerika? Wtf is a jerika. I click on one profile, I notice an edit of me and Anthony. I chuckle to myself and like it, also commenting 'this is so cool, but we're not dating'

She instantly replies to my comment saying that she thinks I'm pretty and that we should date. I once again thank her. I keep scrolling through that account and realize that Jerika is Jake's and Erika's ship name. There's a lot of videos of them kissing and cuddling and sleeping together.

Are they dating?

Then Anthony walks through the door, "hey," he says laying next to me on the bed.

"Hey," I smile while I turn to my side so I'm facing him. "Who's Erika?"

"Oh, did you run into her?" I nod my head. "Her and Jake are 'dating' for the views but the fans think it's real," he laughs. (What jerika actually is)