Break Up

I open the door to mine and Jazz's shared home, and let Anthony and myself in.

"Want something to drink?" I ask pulling a bottle of liquor out with a smirk on my face.

He smiles and nods before walking over to me; I pour us both a cup before I lead him to my room with the bottle in my hand.

I close the door before joining him on my bed, "why does it smell like weed in here?" He takes a breath in once more.

"I um, I get high when I'm really depressed or sad," I look down, too embarrassed to see his face.

He sighs before I feel him wrap his arms around me and pull me close to his chest. "I'm sorry," he kisses the top of my head.

"It's okay, we're over that right?" I look up at him.
"Mhm," I he pulls me tighter and closes his eyes.

We stay like that for a moment before I pull away and get snug in between his arms.

2 Weeks Later

Babe🦖🤧
Can you come over please

My Short Latina❣️
Yeah I'm on my way

I pull up to the Team 10 house and knock on the door, "oh hey Liz," Alex gives me a quick hug.

"Hey Alex, you know where Anthony is? He texted me to come over." I ask.

"He's in his room," she smiles.
"Thanks and we really should hang out some time," I smile.

"Yes! We should," she smiles before I walk off to Anthony's room.

"Baby," I knock on his door. "Can I come in?"
"Yeah!" He mumbles

I open the door and find him sitting on the corner of his bed with his face in his hands, "baby, what's wrong?" I ask as I crouch down in front of him and hold onto his arms.

He breathes in deeply before he brings his hands down and I place mine on his thighs and look at him.

"I don't think this is working out," my heart drops as well with my smile.

"What do you mean?"
"I think we should break up"

"Why? What did I do wrong? I'll change, I promise," I say as tears run down my cheeks.

"It's not you, I just don't want to be in a relationship right now. I want focus on YouTube," he looks down at me.

"If that's what you want, then so be it. Give me a call when you're ready to be in a relationship," I smile and walk out his room.

"No, Liz come back," I hear Anthony call for me as I'm halfway down the staircase.

"It's a prank baby, it's a prank," I turn back and see him on the first step with Chance behind him laughing his ass off with a camera in his hand.

"Oh my god! Anthony, you really scared the crap out of me." I say once he's right in front of me.

"No, I'd never break up with you." He pecks my lips. "Never in a million years"

"Alright Chanthions, thank you guys for watching." Chance does the outro.

My phone goes off and my face scrunches up in confusion when I see it's my mother calling, "give me one sec, I'm gonna take this," I say as I wonder to the front porch.

"Hello?" I say once I'm seated in a chair they have put there.

"Hello? Elizabeth, is that you?"
"Yes it is," I say confused. My head turns when I hear the door open and I'm relieved when I see it's Anthony.