Bruises

At about midnight the party started to die out, so after our goodbyes we left. I guess you can say we all left drunk, except Jazz.

"Careful Liz!" Anthony screams at me as he helps me in the car

"You're mean," I laugh

He shakes his head, once I'm in the car I poke both of his dimples at the same time, "I-I like your, your dimplessss," I laugh and rub my hand all over his face

He grabs my hands, "stop it Liz."

"Woah, you're voice is deep," I say popping the p he closes the door and I lower my window

"Thanks for the help Anthony," Jasmine says patting his back and then giving him a short hug.

"Hey! I called dibs, plus you have Shaawwwnn," I tell her while half my body is out the car window.

Anthony chuckles while Jasmine places her hand on her forehead and shakes her head, "just get back in the car," she tells me

They say their goodbyes and head back in the car, "You, you mind if I lay on you," I ask Shawn who's sitting right next to me. "Nah, you mind babe?" He asks Jazz

"Sure." I lean my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

¥¥

I feel myself being shaken, I slowly open my eyes and feel Shawn's head on top of mine and Jazz standing out the car. I'm assuming we're home.

"Come on Liz, we're home," she says shaking me a bit more.

"Okay okay I'm awake," I say climbing out of the matte black Jeep but tripping and eating shit. I hear Jasmine giggle, I flip her off before getting off the floor. "You know you could've helped," I groaned while patting the dirt off my clothes.

She continues to try and wake Shawn up so we can get in mine and Jasmine's house. We make our way up the three little steps in front of our house, me being me I almost fall a couple times. As I enter the house I remove my shoes and up the stairs into my room, tipping over on my way.

€€

I wake up in the same clothes as last night and a HUGE headache. I stumble out of bed and head downstairs and look through the cabinets for an aspirin. After I do I fill up a cup with water and take the small pill. Out of the corner of my eye I see something move then stay still. I grab a pan and slowly walk to the body on the couch under a comforter. I stick my foot out and poke the body, which causes the person to scream which scares me and I scream too and swing his head with pan.

I soon realize it's Shawn and drop the pan, "holy fuck, I'm sorry!"

He groans while rubbing his head, I hit him pretty hard. I run to the kitchen and search the freezer for an ice pack. Once I fail to find one, I grab an untouched bag of frozen peas that no one seemed to eat, and head to Shawn, "I'm so sorry I didn't think it was you," I say after I hand him the bag of frozen peas.

"Who the fuck are you? Rapunzel?" He asks placing the peas on his forehead.

A small laugh escapes my mouth, I look at his forehead and see a small bump starting to form along with a bruise.

¥¥

I look through my closet in a towel wrapped around my body and another around my hair, debating what I'm going to wear today. I decide on wearing a strapless, black crop top, jean shorts with a rose on the side, a black cocker, and all white vans along with some rings and gold hoop earrings. I leave my long, blonde hair to air dry so they can in their natural curls. I also do some light makeup, including eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, highlight and burgundy matte liquid lipstick. (Outfit from flavored_writer )