Authors Note (please read)

Hey guys, I know I haven't been posting a lot on both my jack Avery and this book but that's because I'm busy. I have a lot going on irl, x recently left us and he meant so much to me! Like you have no idea, this is taking me awhile to recover from.

Also this is summer, I have friends, and those friends want to hang out with me. Guys I'm a teenager I'm gonna want to go out and do stupid shit. Yes, I try my hardest to update whenever I can, but recently I've been really busy.

I have a lot of stress on me rn, and I do not need comments like "update!!" "When are you gonna update?!" "Are you ever going to update" guys ofc I'm gonna update just please be patient!!

I do this on my free time, I do this to make other people happy and I'm trying my best! But some of you guys really need to realize that I have a life and I don't have as much free time as I used to. And I am begging you stop asking when I'm gonna update! I will update when I have a fucking chapter ready; if you have a problem with how I'm doing this by all means STOP READING MY BOOK!! If those comments don't stop I'm gonna be petty and not update for awhile. You're not doing anything by telling me to update alright!

But I am working on a chapter and I'm trying to work as fast as I possibly can with this. Just remember, I have a life like every one of you guys and I also take care of two fan accounts. BE PATIENT!!