IMPORTANT A/N

Hey guys, I'm sorry this is not an update but I'll update after this. Okay this is very serious talk, it's about a topic that's being made fun of and it shouldn't.

Suicide

Suicide, is a very important manner, I get very mad when someone makes fun of suicide or depression because it's a serious thing. I'm depressed and have had suicidal thoughts. Actually, I wanted to kill myself more than ever on Saturday.

Wattpad and Instagram are my safe place, none of my friends know about side of me, only my internet friend who I met in this. Now back to suicide, I hate that people make fun of suicidal people, I'm a suicidal person and I have a lot of things making my life hard and for them to make fun of it, like it's not a big deal really hurts.

I'm not doing this for pity, for fucks sake I HATE pity! It makes me feel stupid, if any of you are making fun of suicide or depression please stop. You don't know if the person you're talking to is going through something. I'm a person going through depression, has suicidal thoughts, and has self harmed many times.

Last Wednesday, I was commenting on Jack's recent post when I saw a girl who said she needed to talk to someone, and the person I am, I DMed her. That conversation made me cry! No she does not read this story, I found her on my personal account that only two people know it, they know who they are. Anyways, she talked about how munched she felt like she wasn't worth it, how she felt like no one cared or loved her. And I told her the one thing I wished someone told me during the times I was crying my eyes out, wishing I was six feet under ground.

I told her, I care about her and I love her even though I just met her, I don't want her to miss a the life ahead of her. She is smart and beautiful, I know she'll get somewhere in life, unlike me who my mother has my future planned out.

You guys, you are not alone! If your parents won't listen to you, nor your friends, contact me! I'll listen, I'll give you advise; it might not be good but I'll try my hardest to help you. If you don't want to contact me, I would tell you to talk to a counselor or something but you pretty damn well that son of bitch won't help for shit.

If you're thinking of committing suicide, talk to me about it, but remember,

You're loved

Cared for

You have a bright future ahead

You're going to be missed even if it feels like you won't

Someone out there is wishing that one day, they'll wake up to you by their side, and you're the mother of their kids.

Life is hard kids, but you'll get through, it we all will. I'm pretty sure I sound like a hypocrite right now, but I'm pretty sure your lives are more important than mine, you'll be way more successful.

Thank you for wasting your time reading this, and if you're still reading thank you, you guys mean the world to me. I'm so happy to have someone out there who actually likes what I write even though it's crappy! Thank you, I don't know how many times I need to say it.

Remember, you're not alone, and if you need to contact someone, my DMs are always open. You can even message me on this app or website wherever you're reading this. I love you so much don't forget that!