Go Away

"Bye Kylie," I smile as I walk out of Sephora.
"Bye Liz," she smiles back.

It's finally Friday!

I smile as I walk towards my car when a girl stops me, she looks about 16, "aren't you dating Anthony?" She asks in a rude tone.

"Yes I am why?" She looks at me up and down with a face of disgust.
"I feel like he can do better and I feel like you're just using him for fame. I liked Rocky better"

"Well, I don't like Anthony, I'm in love with him. And if you feel that I only like him for fame, you're wrong. I didn't even know who he was until I met him." I walk past her and into my car.

"Watch out with the cars honey," I smile as I drive past her.
Anthony texted me awhile ago that his back has been killing him so before I left the mall I bought a lotion that's for men and I'm gonna go to the Team 10 house and give him a massage to make him feel better.

I pull up to the house and knock on the door, "Liz!" Alex exclaims.
"Hey Alex," I give her a quick hug. "Where's Anthony?"

"He's in his room, he said he wasn't feeling well," she smiles sadly. 
"Thank you," I smile before I walk up the stairs and knock on his door.

"Go away!"
I open the door and see him laying on his stomach on his bed, "Hey baby, how are you feeling?" I ask as I sit on the foot of his bed.

"Not good"
I get up and sit next to him, he drapes an arm around my waist and he lays his head on my lap.

I run my hand through his hair and smile to myself, "does your back still hurt?"
"A little, yeah," he mumbles.

"You want a massage? I bought a lotion for men so you won't smell like a girl," I laugh as I take it out of my purse.

He nods, "I love you"
"I love you too. You gotta take your shirt off though baby"

"I like where this is going," he smirks as he takes his shirt off.
I laugh and watch him as he lays back onto his stomach.

I sit on his lower back and spread lotion onto his back, "it's cold," he flinches.
I laugh and continue to spread it before starting to rub his back.

I hear the door open and I turn around and see Jake and Nathan, "hey ton- awe! You guys are cute," he laughs.

"My baby's back was hurting of course I'm gonna take care of him," I smile.

"What do you want," Anthony mumbles into the pillow.
"I was gonna ask you if you can do something for the vlog, but you're busy," Jake and Nathan leave the room and I continue

"You're in a bad mood today, aren't you?"
"A little, but I'll never be rude to you, never beautiful," he says making me blush.

"Lets go to the beach tomorrow, just me and you," I suggest.
"Yeah sure, I'm down," he says. "On one condition"

"What's that?"
"You sleep over?"

"Hmmm, okay," I smile.
"You wanna bring Chalex with us tomorrow?"

"Whatever you want, honey."
"I love how much she takes care of me," I hear Anthony say.

I look up and see him recording me on Snapchat, all I do is smile and get back to what I was doing. After awhile I stop and cuddle with him.

"You know, one of your fans came up to me today," I say as play with his hair.

"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah"

"What'd they say?"
"That I'm only dating you for fame and money," we laugh.

"That's stupid," he says in between laughs.
"Yeah, your fans really like to make up stories"

"The sun is gonna go down in a bit, wanna go to the front yard and watch it?"
"Yeah," I smile.

We get up and I interlock our fingers and lead us downstairs and to the front yard. He sits down and I sit in between his legs with my head on his chest with his arms wrapped around me tight.

"It's moments like these that I savor," he says, his chest vibrating with each word he says.
"Me too," I smile as we watch the sun slowly go down.

After awhile of talking, we decide to go back inside because it was getting cold. Once we're in his room I decide to change out of my work clothes, so I grab a pair of my old volleyball shorts from high school that I left in here and one of his shirts, to sleep in.

"I can't believe you used to play volleyball in high school," he laughs from the bed.
"Yeah, I didn't want to do PE so I took this instead."

"Wanna watch Netflix?" He asks
"Mhm" I say as I get into bed with him.

"Oh! Let's watch this!" I point to the Netflix original "Dude"

"Alright," he clicks on it and the movie begins.
About halfway through, I start getting sleepy and fall asleep with him holding me.

Liz's Instagram

Liked by imanthonytruj, itsgabriela, and 2,502 others elizabethgrey ❤️view all 2,164 comments danieldiaz This is your new man 😂        elizabethgrey @danieldiaz Yes it is and he makes me so much happier than you ever did         itsgabriela @dani...

elizabethgrey ❤️
view all 2,164 comments
danieldiaz This is your new man 😂
        elizabethgrey @danieldiaz Yes it is and he makes me so much happier than you ever did
        itsgabriela @danieldiaz Just leave you hurt her and now you're trying to get her back 😂 you're pathetic
fan1 Awww I want a relationship like yours 😫
imanthonytruj I love you baby
          elizabethgrey @imanthonytruj I love you too

-

This is kind of a short chapter, sorry guys. Thanks for reading, love you❣️

Ig// multitrujillo
03.21.18

QOTD /what's your dream date?\
/honestly, staying home and watching Netflix is perfect, but if I can do anything, I'd be going to the beach and have like a little picnic and then go into the water. Something like that would be nice\