Cheesy Dates

"Why thank you, you do too," I smile.

"Come on lets go," I smile as he leads me outside.

We walk up to a blue Lamborghini; my eyes widen, "woah! Is this yours?"

"No," he laughs. "It's Jake's, I don't make that much baby," he smiles; opening the door for me I get inside. I flinch as the cold leather seats touch my bare legs.

I buckle up my seatbelt, while Anthony jogs over to the drivers side of the car and gets in; buckling his seatbelt, he starts the car.

"I hope you like cheesy dates."

¥¥

We pull up to a Chipotle, "don't worry, this isn't the date. Just here to get food," he smiles.

I turn to unbuckle my seatbelt before turning to the door and it being opened by Anthony, before I can do anything.

"Thank you," I say as I get out the car; being careful with my top so it doesn't slip and flash Anthony.

"Hi can I get two burritos," Anthony asks.
"What type of meat would you like?"

-

We pull into the same cozy park we came to when we kissed.

"Aww, I love this," I smile. "It's cute!"
"Just like you," he mumbles.

I lean over and place a kiss on his cheek, before jumping out of the car. He laughs at me while getting out of the car with the chipotle bag with him.

He comes up to me; slipping my hand into his big one. He sways our hands back and forth, walking towards picnic tables.

He places a plastic table cloth over the table to protect the food from the past damage. I sit and take our food out; I unwrap my burrito and take a bite out of it, "I love Chipotle," I say while picking up my napkin and wiping my mouth.

-

"I'm full," I say pushing less than half of my burrito forward.

"Wanna go to the playground?" Anthony asks, pointing at the empty playground. The sun had a set about an hair ago, so the kids slowly disappeared.

"Yeah, come on," I stand up quickly and grab his hand, running to the playground. I didn't see that the cement had ended and the sand started; I tripped and somehow ended on my back laughing.

"Are you okay," Anthony asks, trying to hold a laugh back.
"Yeah, it was pretty funny though," I laugh.

He laughs too, "it was, come on lets go to the swings," he picks me up and leads me to the swings.

I sit on one of them and start moving my legs up and down; the swing going higher and higher each time. "This reminds me of when I was a kid and everything was okay. Well, almost okay. For fucks sake nothing was ever okay, until I met you..." I mumble the last part

"What was the last part?" He asks.
I turn the side to see him swinging low. "Nothing was okay, until I met you," I say quietly, almost a whisper.

I see him get off and walk towards me; he grabs the swing by the chains and stops it from swinging, "you're confusing me," he says, a hint of anger in his voice.