Anthony Who?

I get out of the shower and put on a black bikini I had and a black cropped tube top, shorts with a small rose on the side, waterproof makeup and place my hair into dutch braids.

Jasmine had suggested that we'd go to the beach to get my mind off Anthony

Jasmine had suggested that we'd go to the beach to get my mind off Anthony. I grab my bag and place things I'll need before meeting Jasmine in the living room.

"You ready?" I ask as I walk down the stairs.
She puts her phone in her back pocket, "mhm, lets go," she smiles.

We walk out the house and Jazz locks it before we head to her matte black BMW i8. I get into the passenger seat while Jasmine gets into the drivers seat.

:

We finally arrived at Santa Monica Beach, we park the car and start looking for a spot. I see children running around, some building sand castles with their parents, people tanning, kids running away from the water and huge cameras and flash equipment.

Looks like someone is having a photo shoot, hopefully it's someone famous.

"Oh who's over there?" Jazz points at the cameras.
"I don't know," I shrug.

"Let's sit near them! Maybe it's someone famous and maybe they're hot and they can fall in love with you! And then we'll be like, Anthony who?"

I laugh as we start walking towards them, we set our stuff down and I take my shorts and shirt off. I try to peak over and see who it is, Jasmine was right, he is hot.
I'm so happy
"Liz?" Anthony asks confused.
I walk towards the ocean and sit down too embarrassed to even say anything back.

I feel someone sit next to me, it's him. "What do you want?"

"Did you follow us here?"
I start laughing, "don't flatter yourself"

"I'm kidding, so why'd you come?"
To get my mind off you

"You're still thinking of me?"
Shit, you said that out loud pendeja!

"Yeah a little," I look off into the ocean.
"I'm sorry," I look at him with a confused face.

"For?"
"You were right, two days after the whole video was leaked. I can't believe I didn't trust you"