Mamas

I step out of the shower and wrap the pink, blue and white striped towel around my wet body and exit the bathroom.

"I'm done," I inform Anthony so he can hop into the shower himself.

"Are you sure you wanna go today?" He kisses my forehead and snakes his arms around my waist.

"I don't want to, but I have to," I give him a half smile.

"Well, if at any time you want to leave just tell me and I'll order an uber and we'll leave, okay?"

"Mhm," I close my eyes and embrace him in a hug. I lay my head on his bare chest and inhale his natural scent.

"I'm gonna go shower," he rubs my back and kisses my forehead, letting his lips linger for a couple seconds.

Once the door closes, I walk over to the corner of the room and grab my suitcase. I struggle to get it onto the bed, but once I do, I start searching for clothes to wear.

After denying many prices of clothes, I set my mind on black ripped jeans and a black crop top; I pair it with my camouflage jacket and my burgundy slip on vans.

I knock on the bathroom door, "Yeah?" Anthony responds

"Can I straighten my hair in here?"
He's hesitant, but allows me to come inside.

I plug my straightener and wait about two minutes for it to heat up.

:

My hair is as straight as it can be and my makeup is done as best as I possibly can get it to. "Are you ready to go?" I ask as I walk out of the bathroom and into the connected room.

"Yeah, lets go," he stands up from the bed and slips his phone into his pocket before unplugging mine and handing it to me.

"Thank you," I smile and slip it into my back pocket and open the door. "Don't forget the room key," I remind him.

"Crap," he mumbles under his breathe before running back into the room and coming back with the key in his hand.

He locks the door and we walk down the hall into the elevator. I pick up my hand and press the button to go to the lobby. I close my eyes and take a deep breath, praying that this elevator doesn't fuck up and we fall to our deaths.

I feel Anthony hold my hand which helps me calm down a little. "We'll be fine," he confirms as the elevator stops and makes a ding sound when the doors open.

"Thank you," I smile and quickly walk out of the elevator and into the lobby full of people and children being scolded by either a parent or an older sibling.

I grab a hold of Anthony's hand and make our way to the outside of the hotel where we find the uber that Anthony ordered, waiting.

: