Lazy Day

10:16 AM

The sun beams through the curtains, I squint my eyes as the sun hits my face. I groan before flipping onto my stomach; I debate on whether I should get up now or sleep in.

I turn around and rub my eyes before deciding on having a lazy day today. I get up and grab a change of clothes before tripping over my stupid skateboard that's stuffed under my bed.

I get up from the floor and push my loose hair from my face away and continue to walk to my bathroom. I open the mirror that has some small things and grab my toothbrush that's in there.

Once I'm done brushing my teeth, flossing and mouth wash, I grab my small portable speaker i keep in there. Every time I shower, I listen to music.

Who the hell doesn't listen to music when they shower? Boring people that's who.

After connecting my phone to the speaker, I press shuffle on my music and Betrayed by Lil Xan comes on.

I strip from my clothes and slide the curtain to the side and get in, turning the water on.

My hoe got talent right
My whole squad ran through that shit, yikes
I'm a business man, I did my business man
Imma bend her down and Imma lick her up and then dick her down
She gon' turn around and Imma kick her out

...

Xans don't make you
Xans gon' take you
Xans gon' fake you
Xans gon' betray you

And her pussy taste like skittles what
You can really taste the rainbow what

Your bitch just like a crayola
You can draw her on the table, flip her like some yola

Heart shaped kisses
I really miss my mistress
6 6 6 evil bitches want my mentions

¢¢

I wrap a towel around my hair and another around my petite body before stepping out of the shower and into the now foggy bathroom. I change into the clothes that I brought with me which is a gray sweater with an alien on the corner and some black and white booty shorts.

I decide on staying without a bra because it's comfortable as fuck

I decide on staying without a bra because it's comfortable as fuck. After brushing my long, blonde hair, I place it into a messy bun.

I walk downstairs, thinking of what I should have for breakfast when the smell of pancakes fills the living room.