Sleep Over

"Will you be my girlfriend?"
The question echos through my head, "Yes"

His face lights up, "Are you serious?!"
"Yeah," I smile.

I hope I don't regret this

He pulls me into a hug; holding me close to him.

"Can we go home?"
"Whatever you want baby"

I smile, as I get up. I don't feel like this is was the best decision I made.

"Did you bring a car, or did you walk here?" I ask as I interwind our fingers.

"I brought a car," he laughs.
He leads me to the car and opens the door for me once we get there.

"Thank you," I smile as I get in.
"You okay?" He asks while starting the engine

"Yeah just tired," I yawn
He places his hand on my thigh, "you can sleep," he smiles.

"Thank you," I say as I lean my head onto the window and close my eyes, falling into a deep sleep.

¥¥

I hear my alarm go off, what time is it? I look around and see I'm in my room with Anthony's arms securely around me; him asleep himself.

I look at my phone after turning the alarm off, 4:25 fuck! I have a shift.

I get up slowly trying not to wake him up, but my dumbass gets my foot stuck in the comforter and eats shit.

His body shoots up, "What'd you do?"
"I fell," I laugh

He laughs and rolls his eyes playfully, "Where are you going?" He helps me up.

"I have a shift today," I roll my eyes
"You want me to take you and pick you up?"

"My shift ends at nine, I'll just uber," I say walking over to my closet.

"No, I'll pick you up. What if something happens, then I'll just blame myself," he says sitting on my bed so he's facing me.

I look through my closet, "fine"
"You wanna sleep over?"

"Yeah sure," I simply reply.
"Bring some extra clothes."

I put on the same stupid black uniform and grab my apron. I go into the bathroom and put my hair into a messy bun not giving a fuck about my appearance right now.

"You ready?" He asks as I walk out the room
"Yup"

We walk downstairs with Anthony behind me, I grab my phone which was on the counter and my keys that were in the bowl in the kitchen. "I wanna go to sleep," I groan.

"Me too," he whines.
"Lets go," I say walking towards the door and opening it.

He walks towards the door and we exit our house and go into Jake's Tesla.

"Man, I hate working," I groan while I put my seatbelt on. "You're lucky," I turn to him.

"How?"
"You don't have to get up early to go to work," I laugh.

"No, but I do get a lot of hate. I get used to it though. And then I get comments saying I'm daddy sooo..." he jokes making me laugh.

"You like to be called daddy?"
"Yeah," he smiles

"Kinky," I whisper playfully
"Hm, say that again. I couldn't here you," he plays along

"I said you're kinky," I laugh.
"It's like girls love to be called babygirl or when we introduce you as our girl. Well, we like to be called daddy," he laughs