Ohio Athleticism

I'm thrown onto the queen sized hotel bed and the white puffy comforter engulfs me. I giggle as Anthony pins my hands over my head and kisses my neck.

The sound of Anthony's phone ringing causes Anthony to stop and groan as well with him mumbling fuck.

I laugh as he lets go of me and I beat him and grab his phone. His Ohio athleticism kicks in and he quickly takes his phone. He looks down to see who's calling and declines the call.

"What are you hiding?" I tilt my head to the side

"Nothing," he laughs with a shrug of his shoulders

"Then why can't I see?"
He sighs before handing me his phone; I quickly grab it and press the home button and see a picture of me sleeping with my mouth open as his lock screen.

I giggle before looking up, "What's your password?"
"Our date" he smirks

I put in our date and see his home screen is still that picture of me in my bra. I shake my head before I start to lurk, starting with his messages.

Like I was hoping, I didn't find anything bad. Then I switched over to Instagram, his dms were full of fans that would dm him and girls trying to flirt but he'd tell them he had a girlfriend. I smile and click the home button to find no apps like tinder or anything related to that.

I click on Twitter next and nothing; I smile, "did you find what you were looking for?"

"Nope," I smile and hand him his phone back.
He takes it and lays next to me wrapping his arms around me and places his head in the crook of my neck, "I'd never hurt you," he kisses my neck.

"Good," I peck his lips and get comfortable in his arms. My eyelids start feeling heavy and I drift off to a deep sleep.

«»

The feeling of my hair being pushed back wakes me up. It takes awhile for my eyes to adjust to the lighting and for the fogginess to go away.

When my vision comes back, I see Anthony staring at me with his head in the palm of his and his elbow caring his weight.

"Good morning, baby," my morning voice kicks in.

"Good morning beautiful," he smiles and continues to play with my hair.

I wrap my arms around his torso and snuggle my head into his chest. I feel his hands rub my back. I close my eyes before I feel him poke my face.

"What?" I groan
"Wake up," he pokes my face a couple more times.

I roll my eyes and snuggle deeper into his chest, he sighs before holding me real tight and placing a sweet kiss on the top of my head.

"What are we gonna do today?" He strokes my hair

"My moms house; she needs help with the funeral stuff," I frown.

"I'm sorry beautiful," he whispers
"For?" My voice is muffled

"All the pain you've gone through; you don't deserve any of it. You deserve to be happy, have anything you could possibly ask for. I'm gonna try to best to make you as happiest as you possibly can be," he makes my heart swole.

"I love you," I whisper.
"I love you too," I feel his chest vibrate with each word he speaks.

:

"Ama! I'm here," I call out as I enter the house.
"Ya callate Samantha por favor!" My mom yells.

My eyebrows scrunch up and I speed walk over to where I hear my mom screaming.

"Que crees que estas haciendo," I ask as I find her yelling at her in the kitchen and Sam sitting on the floor with her knees up and crying into them.

"Y por que te importa"
"Sammy what'd she do to you?" I stop paying attention to the rude lady and put all my attention to the crying child on the floor.

She lifts her head, "she hit me," it's then I realize the big red mark on her cheek.

"Why did you do this to her?!" I scream at the monster I call my mom.

"Porque no se callaba cuando estaba hablando por el telefono"

"You don't have to hit her! You know what, Anthony take her, she's gonna stay with us until I leave," I say as Anthony grabs her and we take her upstairs to grab some clothes and toys.

"Please, just take her to California with you!" She groans.

"I probably will," I roll my eyes and grab her backpack and shove clothes, toys, and any other necessities I can.

"Come on let's go," I take my moms keys and take her car seat out and throw the keys into the house before fixing her seat into my car. Anthony fixes her and we take off.

"Have you eaten baby?" I ask.
"I ate a banana," she plays with a doll she took from her room.

I look at the time 1:18; wow, time went by real fast.

"Wanna go to Norms?" I ask as I recall one near our house.

"Mhm," she nods.

Liz's Instagram

Liked by imanthonytruj, jakepaul, and 40,213 otherselizabethgrey Sister bond❣️view all 1,843 comments imanthonytruj MY GIRLS 😍        fan1 @imanthonytruj awe how cute         elizabethgrey @imanthonytruj She really loves you fan2 Snapchat saw it ...

elizabethgrey Sister bond❣️
view all 1,843 comments
imanthonytruj MY GIRLS 😍
        fan1 @imanthonytruj awe how cute
        elizabethgrey @imanthonytruj She really loves you
fan2 Snapchat saw it first!!
         elizabethgrey @fan2 YES THEY DID❣️
hate1 ew 🤢

-

I'm so sorry for not updating in the longest!! I'm on vacation and I've been very busy!! I go back home Saturday and then updates will be constant. Also I'm sorry for the short chapter. Now I'm gonna get a little deep. On Monday I lost someone very very important to me; Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy (xxxtentacion). You guys have no idea how much this amazing person meant to me. He helped me through so much and he saved my life. He made me so very happy, but like all of us he did do some bad things. But that doesn't matter, he tried so hard to be a good person and he was. He's was a funny, loving, caring, nice person. All he wanted was for us to be happy and for our dreams to come true, but this one dick riding clout chaser took a very important person from a lot of us. I hope who ever did this to him gets caught and gets what he deserves. X, we love you angel, fly high baby. RIP xxxtentacion, legends never die and we'll make sure your music lives on forever. January 23, 1998 - June 18, 2018

Ig// multitrujillo
06.20.18

QOTD /did you fw x?\
/so much\