Girls Night

Today I have a day off so I plan to stay home and hangout with Anthony. I get up and drag my feet towards the kitchen.

"I feel like it's been forever since we've hung out in forever," Jazz hugs me.

"I know," I hug her back. "Lets have a girls night today," I shriek.

"My shift is over at five so I'll buy some stuff and come home." She smiles.

"Alright, I'll just ask Anthony if he wants to come over," I shrug. "Oh! Let's invite Gabbie," I ask very excited. "And Diane!"

Gabbie and Diane are our best friends but lately we haven't hung out in awhile due to me and Daniel breaking up and me becoming antisocial for awhile.

"Oh my god! Yes, I miss them so much," she gushes.
"Me too! I'll text them after I text Anthony," I say looking through the fridge.

"Alright, I'll be back at around six." She says as she walks out the door. "Bye!"

I take my phone out before the door opens, "I said bye, bitch!" She screams
I laugh, "Bye hoe!"

The door closes again and I start texting Anthony.

My Short Latina❣️
Wanna come over

Dimples🌻
I'm on my way cutie❤️

My Short Latina❣️
Drive carefully honey
Read

After I text Anthony I decide to text Diane then Gabbie.

Lizzy🌸
Tonight Jazz and I are having a girls night I'm in charge of asking you and Gabbie to come. You in? Come at around 6:30

Dee🌼
I'm so in and be prepared cuz I have shit planned I know about Anthony 😉

Lizzy🌸
Oh god...
Read

Liz🌜
Diane Jazz and I are have a girls night at mine and Jazz's at around 6:30 you in

Gabs🌛
I'm so down I'll be there
Read

By the time I finish texting her there's a knock on my door. I place my phone on the kitchen counter and walk over to the door. I twist the knob to reveal a smiley Anthony.

"Hey cutie," he pecks my lips, letting in linger for a couple seconds.

"Hey baby," I pull away.
"What do you wanna do today?" He asks as he steps into my house.

"I wanna watch Jane The Virgin, and cuddle," I smile.
"Have you eaten anything?"

"No."
"We're not doing anything til you eat, it's not healthy for you"

Awwww, he's too cute!

I reach into the pantry and pull out Cheerios, then I grab the almond milk that sits in the fridge. (Idk about you guys but I love almond milk more than regular milk. But then again most people who live in LA drink almond milk)

Once I have my cereal served, I join Anthony on the couch after I turn my PlayStation 4 on and grab the controller. "You play video games?"

"Sometimes," I shrug.
"Have you played fortnight?"

"I've played a couple times. Mostly on my phone though; it's kind of addicting," I laugh.

"Got myself a girl who can play fortnight," he kisses my neck making me giggle.

I put Jane The Virgin on and cuddle up with Anthony. My phone goes off signaling I've gotten a text.