Girlfriend

We get home from the mall, Anthony leads me to Chance's room where him and his girlfriend are cuddling.

"Hi," I wave, I've only talked to her once and she was pretty nice, the thing is, I can't remember her name! I think it's Alex, I'm not sure.

"Hi," she smiles, "I don't know if you remember my name, but it's Alex," she walks up to me and hugs me.

"Yeah I remember," I lie. "I'm Elizabeth but my friends call me Liz," I say as we pull away.

"So Chance, can Liz and I make a video on our channel so we can explain the Hollywood Fix thing," Anthony asks

"Yeah, sure dude," Chance says getting up and handing him the camera that was on his nightstand.

"K thanks," Anthony says, grabbing my hand and leading me to his room.

I look around, his room is okay, I mean it's not that dirty. "You can sit down on my bed if you want," he says. I raise an eyebrow, "no no, not like that, but I mean, if that's what you wanna do.." he trails off.

"Umm, I'm fine thank you," I laugh, sitting down on his bed and watching him set his stuff up so it's facing the bed.

Then he presses a button and walks over to the bed, sitting next to me. "You ready?" He asks, turning so he can look at me.

"Yeah, I guess," I shrug with a small chuckle.

"What's up Chanthions! Welcome back to our channel, today it's just gonna be me and Liz! So if you like Chance more than me, I don't know why you would but, if you do it's only gonna be me today," he winks at the camera, making me giggle. "Okay, so today, where gonna talk about the Hollywood Fix thing. But first I'm gonna tell you how me and Liz here," he puts an arm around me, "met" he smiles. "Liz," I look up at him. "You can tell your side of the story first."

"Okay, so basically I was at my dance class and when I finished I decided I'd go to Starbucks, and when I got it some guy bumped into me and dropped my drink all over me," I say as I roll my eyes, giving a small chuckle, recalling the day I met Anthony.

«»

"Thank you guys so much for watching, post notifications shout out goes to, Emely Garcia (*cough* *cough* read my other fan fiction *cough*), if you want a shout out make sure to turn our post notifications on and comment when done! And remember, if you're a real Chanthion, you won't hate on me or Liz for a simple mistake. PEACE!" He says to the camera making me giggle.

He gets up and turns the camera off, "is that how all your videos go," I ask

"Yeah, pretty much," he shrugs. "Now I gotta edit it," he says pursing his lips to the side. "Wanna ask Chance if he wants to edit it?"

"Sure," I shrug. "What do I tell him?"

"Ask him if he can edit because you wanna spend time with me," he smiles, his dimple popping out.

"I like your dimple," I say smiling and poking his dimple.

It's funny how these little holes on a person's face can make you melt.

"Thanks," he chuckles, "now go," he says handing me the camera, it was really heavy.

I get up and head to where I saw Chance last, which I think was his room. I knock on the white, wood door with my knuckles and my rings echoing off the door.

I hear a faint, "Come in, Liz" I make a confused face and twist the gold knob, pushing the door open, "how'd you know it was me?"

"No one knocks in this house," he says with a small chuckle.