Chicken Nuggets

"Which one do you want Sammy?" I ask as we look at different swim suits
"That one!" She points at a one piece with lemons printed on them.

"Okay let's get it," I say as I reach over and grab it.

"What about you lizzy?" She asks
"I don't know let's look," I say as Anthony comes to view with Starbucks.

"Here you guys go," Anthony hands us our drinks.

"Thank you," I smile.
"Are you guys finished?" He asks

"We found her swimsuit now we're looking for something for me"

"Get this one!" Sam points to a two piece with the exact same design. "We can be twinsies!" She throws her hands up.

To make her happy I decide to buy it.

We go into the chip isle and decide to get bags of chips

We go into the chip isle and decide to get bags of chips. I reach over to the xtra hot Cheetos and put it in the cart. "Which ones do you want Sammy?"

"Cheese puffs" she points at the Cheetos.
"What about you babe?"

"Get me the munchies"
I grab the bag and a couple more bags so it can last us awhile.

"Alright let's go then," I say as I start walking towards the cashiers with Anthony behind me pushing the cart with Sam in it.

:

"Anthony!" I laugh as he pushes me onto the bed.

He laughs and sits on the bed next to me, he squeezes both of my cheeks with one hand and kisses my lips, "you're cute," he kisses me one more time.

I laugh before thanking him, "mamas you ready?" I ask Sam
"I don't know how to put it on!" She screams from the bathroom making Anthony and I chuckle.

"I'm going," I say as I get up and head to the bathroom and help Sam out.

I look at her and she's trying to put her head through one of the leg wholes I laugh to myself before going up to her, "no mamas, your feet go there"

I get her out of that and put her in right, "alright you ready to go?"

"Yeah!" She jumps in excitement.
I hold her hand and we walk to the room where Anthony is, "okay we're ready to go"

We walk out the hotel room and go down to the pool.

:

"What do you want to eat?" I ask Samantha as we look through the menu for room service.

"I want chicken nuggets," she says as she spots chicken strips and fries.

"Alright, baby I'll get you that go watch tv," I say as I point at the couch.

She nods before running off, "babe, what do you want?"

"Idk what are you getting?" He asks as he plops down on the bed next to me and kisses my neck with his arms around my waist.

"A burger I'm craving some meat," I say as a smirk spreads across his face.

"No you nasty," I laugh
He laughs, "just get me a burger too then"

I order our food and decide to close my eyes for a bit.

:

I wake up to the sound of Anthony snoring, what the fuck?

The room is completely dark and Samantha is right beside me on the bed and Anthony is sound asleep on the couch.

I rub my eyes before slowly getting up trying my best not to wake up Samantha. I spot my food on the coffee table. I hear my stomach grumble and my attention goes back to my food.

I sit on the floor with my phone in hand and dig into my food after putting on Game Over, Man on Netflix.

"Oh you're up," Anthony says, scaring the crap outta me.

"Fuck Tony! You scared me," I say as I turn back and face.

He laughs, "I'm sorry"
"You want some?" I offer him some of my food.

"Can I have some fries?" He asks
"Mhm, go for it"

He sits on the floor next to me and grabs some of my fries.

Once I finish eating I sit on the couch next to Anthony but he ends up laying down and putting me on his chest.

He rubs my back and I close my eyes and fall asleep.

-

Hey guys I'm sorry for not posting in the longest! But I posted, I'm sorry it's a short chapter and it's rushed I just rlly needed to get a chapter in. Also, I'm starting high school this year and if any of you guys have any advice for me please comment!! Thank you guys for reading I love you 💓

ig || multiaveryy
08.03.18

QOTD || what's your lock and home screen? ||
||lock screen: my boyfriend and I
Home screen: Jack Avery||