Sephora

I wake up to pain where that Hollywood Fix guy punched me. Last night I came home and Jasmine was asleep so she didn't see the 'small' bruise that was on my face.

I walked down stairs to get an ice pack, again, I find nothing. Not even the peas, so I take an aspirin. "Good morning Liz," I hear Jasmine say.

I turn around and smile, "Good morning"
She gasps, "What happened"

"Well, after me and Anthony had breakfast, we went to this park and he told me about his career and how he's this famous YouTuber and is part of this group called Team 10. He also said he had a girlfriend, but he wants to break up with her because he's losing interest in her and is falling for someone else. That someone is me, one thing lead to another, we kissed. And this Hollywood Fix guy came up to us and started asking questions. I got annoyed and went back to the car, and the Hollywood Fix guy followed me in the car. He was touching me in a sexual manner, I grabbed my pepper spray that I kept in there and sprayed him. He got mad and hit me, but Anthony pulled him off me and beat the living shit out of him."

"Oh my god," she says with a hand over her mouth. "That's crazy!"

"I know," I say
"Wanna go shopping?"

"I don't have money," I laugh
"Ugh, you need a job!"

"I know, I actually have a dance class later, then after that, I'll go look for a job," I say

I used to work at Lush before the unnamed ex, broke up with me, but I quit because, well I didn't leave the house after that.

"Well, I'm gonna get ready," I say standing up
"What about breakfast?"

"I'll pick something up" I say walking to my room. I pick out some clothes, and head to the bathroom to shower. As I'm about to get in, I get a text.

Chanthions💫
Wanna hang out today

Muffin Hater🤯
Can't I have dance class then I have to look for a job cuz I'm broke sorry 🤷‍♀️

Chanthions💫
Alright then 😕
Seen

₩₩

I walk out of the shower and do my morning routine, then change into light purple yoga pants, a white crop top, and all white adidas with my hair down.

I walk downstairs with my bag on my back, and phone in hand

I walk downstairs with my bag on my back, and phone in hand. I walk over to the fridge and take a water bottle, then get my keys from the bowl on the kitchen counter.

"Alright Jazz, I'm leaving bye!"
"Bye, have fun!"

I walk out and lock the door, then head to my car. I put the key into the ignition and start it, pulling out of the driveway and to the road.

ĒĒ

I pull into a Jamba Juice and get some smoothie thing and make my way to my dance class.