Que Grosera

"Thanks for taking us Jazz," I hug her.
"No problem, babe."

"I'll miss you," I pull away
"Me too," she smirks.

"Please don't let Shawn break anything; you know how he is," we laugh.

"I'll try," she chuckles
"See you in two weeks," I smile before walking off hearing Jasmine say a faint goodbye

:

The plane was full and the only seats that were available last night were first class so we had to pay extra.

Anthony helps me put my luggage onto the compartment above the seats and sits in his seat which happened to be right next to mine.

We buckled up and waited for the plane to take off; within ten minutes we were up in the air. I planned on sleeping the whole flight but there was too much on my mind and it all hit me hard.

I'm not gonna see my abuela anymore; she's gone. I'm not gonna have anymore phone calls with her, no more of her telling me how to cook, her laughing at my corny, dumb jokes. I wish I would've spent more time with her in the past month; and what I hate the most is that no one told me that she was getting worse.

"Baby, are you okay," Anthony takes me out of the mini trance I didn't know I was in.

"Huh? Yeah I'm fine," I say with no emotion.
"You're crying," he points out and wipes my tears with his thumbs.

I break down, "she's gone, I'm not gonna see her anymore," I cry into my knees.

"No baby don't cry," he pulls the arm rest up and engulfs me into a hug. "Everything's gonna be okay," he rubs my back.

"She's gone," I mumble.
"Come on lets go to the bathroom," he gets up and extends his arm and I grab it and we walk to the first class bathroom.

He grabs the toilet paper and wipes my tears then tells me to wash my face.

"Thank you for sticking with me," I dry my face and hug him.

"I'm supposed to; I'm your boyfriend! You're my first priority and I'm gonna care for you and love you until my last breathe. Got it?"

I nod my head and stay in the same position before someone knocks on the door. We walk out and the guy is smirking, "sky high club?"

"Back up man, she's going through shit," Anthony stands up for me.

"Shit, my bad man," the guy apologizes.

:

The uber pulls into my parents block; memories start flowing in, my first kiss, my first boyfriend, my best friend, the park I'd take my sister to, the fight I got in on the corner, my first heartbreak.

Then she pulls up to the front of my mother's house and butterflies start forming in my stomach, "we're here," she says as the car comes to a stop. "I'll open the trunk for you guys," she smiles.

I smile and nod in return while I get out and grab our stuff, "thank you," I say as we walk pass the car.

"You ready?" Anthony asks me.
"I should be asking you that," I laugh.

I bring my fist up to the door and knock on the door, "hola mi- y quien es el?"

"Este es Anthony, mi novio," I tell her.
"Y quien te dijo que podrias tener novio?"

"Ma, tengo 20 años, puedo hacer lo que quiera sin tu permiso!" I argue back.

"Bueno, entra pues," she opens the door. "¿Habla español?"

"Un poco," Anthony responds as we walk in to find all my aunts, uncles, and cousins.

"Mira quien vino," my aunt says rudely. I always hated her she was always so rude and never minded her business and when I did things I wasn't supposed to, she always told on me.

"Pues, si era mi abuelita," I retort with an eye roll.

"Mira que grosera tu hija es, Karen! Esta como su papa," my aunt spits.

"Nunca me compares a mi papa, solo estoy aqui por mi abuelita si no, estaria en Los Angeles viviendo mi vida," I say rushing out of the house with Anthony behind me.

"Call an uber, we're not staying here," I tell him as we wait at the curb of the street.

"Elizabeth! Ven aqui!" my mom calls after me.
"Ma, I'm not gonna stay here if you're all just gonna talk all this crap about me or to me. Voy a un hotel"

"No, you're staying here. Voy a hablar con tu tia si quieres," she tries to "solve" the problem.

"Whatever, I already ordered an Uber and it's five minutes away I'll come back tomorrow. Bye ma," I say as she walks away.

"You okay?" Anthony asks as he gives me a big hug.

"No," I cry. "Did you understand any of that?"

"Enough to know what they were talking about," he gives me a half smile. "I'm glad I came with you, I wouldn't know how you would react or do," he kisses the top of my head and lets go as we spot the uber.

Liz's Instagram

Liked by imanthonytruj, imchancesutton, and 3,170 others elizabethgrey I don't know what I'd do without you @imanthonytruj view all 3,072 comments fan1 feel better! hate1 you deserve everything you get hoe 🙄        hate2 @hate1 right         fan2...

elizabethgrey I don't know what I'd do without you @imanthonytruj
view all 3,072 comments
fan1 feel better!
hate1 you deserve everything you get hoe 🙄
        hate2 @hate1 right
        fan2 @hate1 why do you have to be so rude she's going through a tough time
imanthonytruj I'll always be here for you❤️

-

Sorry for the short chapter, I liked the ending there so I left it off there. I'm sorry for being so inactive, I've just been so busy and last Tuesday I got in a fight with my "friend" I fucked up her eye real bad. My stress has gotten so bad that I've gotten back to vaping and my "small" addition is back 🙄 summer is coming so there'll be more updates, I promise! But, I'm so excited to say, IM CULMINATING! I'm very excited, and I've come to the conclusion of doing a face reveal on Wattpad. I'll be posting my culmination pictures, which is on Thursday! Also, check out my other Anthony Trujillo book and my Jack Avery one! Thank you for reading, love you guys❣️

Ig// multitrujillo & alissaxediting

QOTD //What grade are you going into next year?\\
//9th grade; if any of you guys are in high school, please drop some advice; I'm scared!\\

06.04.18