Party

Once I got home I realized I still had that guy's hoodie, I shrugged it off and walked into the house to find Shawn and Jasmine cuddling on the couch together. Shawn looks at me with a confused face, "did you leave with that on?"

Jasmine sits up with the same confused face and stares at me as I walk to the island in our kitchen and sit on a stool and face the couple on the couch who were staring at me. "I had this incident at Starbucks," I say taking a sip of my Pink Drink.

"Still doesn't explain the hoodie," Jasmine says

"Okay, so I kind of crashed into this really cute guy and it caused my drink to fall all over me. He offered to buy me a new drink and while we were in line he said you could see my bra. He also pointed out this guy who was staring at me in a creepy way so he gave me his hoodie to cover up. I guess I just forgot to give it back, he invited us to a party tonight. Wanna come?"

"I'm down, you?" Jasmine asked Shawn.

"Sure," he shrugs

"When and where," Jasmine asks

"I gave him my number, he said he'll text me," once that came out of my mouth a smile spreads across her lips.

"Oooohhhh! Do you like him," Shawn asks, I burst out laughing, he sounds just like a girl.

"I just met the guy!" I say to him once I'm done laughing. "I'm gonna go clean up my room," I say grabbing my stuff and heading to my room. As I walk away I hear them say bye.

I open the door to my room and realize how dirty it is. I groan and grab a trash bag from downstairs then start.

~

I'm more than halfway finished when I get a text. I decide to take a mini break and see who it is.

Unknown
Hey

Pink Drink🍷
I'm sorry who's this

Unknown
Oh right 😂 it's Anthony from Starbucks

Pink Drink🍷
Ohhh hey

Chanthions💫
So the party starts tonight at 8 show up at *random address*

Pink Drink🍷
Alright is it okay if my friend and her boyfriend come

Chanthions💫
Yeah it's fine

Pink Drink🍷
Is there gonna be alcohol

Chanthions💫
Yeah

Pink Drink🍷
Alright I'll for sure be over there

Chanthions💫
😂 okay whatever you say Pink Drink with light ice

Pink Drink🍷
Ha ha so you want me to bring your hoodie back tonight

Chanthions💫
Nah keep it let people see that hot merch

Pink Drink🍷
Oh god

I continue to finish cleaning and once I am, I realize it's somewhere around 5. I'll start getting ready at 7:30 and arrive somewhere past 8. It's lame if you're one of the first people there or on time, to a party. I continue to binge watch Riverdale, to pass time.

~

I push my closet door -which is a mirror- to the side and check out the options I have for tonight. Hmmmm... I can wear a tight dress? Shorts? Jeans? I decide on wearing a light pink crop top, with ripped boyfriend jeans, and white Adidas.