The one where they first meet.

" Get up Reva. Jaana nahi hai Kya? First day pe late ho jayega" My mom said as she took my covers off Me
"Ma. 2 minutes bs" I groaned and pulled the covers on me again " No. Reva. Get up now. It's already quarter to 8. How will you reach there at 9 if you don't get up now? Upar se traffic hota na. Uth jao beta. This is important" She said and walked off the too switching off the AC.

Well played Ma

I groaned and got up from my bed. Today is an important day. It's the first day of my job as the psychologist of the Indian cricket team.
I applied to every place that I knew paid well. Since I'm the only child of a middle class family with only my dad earning.
It wasn't that we were poor.
But we were no big- shots either.
I always wanted to get a job that paid for the bills and a flat with jacuzzi in it.
So yeah, this job was very important.

I quickly took a shower and put on a black jeans and a white lace top with a black leather jacket.
I straighten my ridiculously messy hair and applied some make-up.

I gotta dress to impress.
I know that I've already got the job.
But if I show up there looking like a stone age woman. I won't have the job at the end of the day.

I take one last look in the mirror.
I looked decent.

I walked out of the room and my mother force fed me a spoon of dahi shakkar.
" Nayi shurvat ke liye Beeta. All the best. You have no idea how proud I and dad are. " She said and kissed my cheek.

" I know ma. Chalo now I gotta leave. Don't wait up for dinner. Pata nahi kab ayuengi. I'll call you. Pareshan maat Hona. " I said. Touched her feet grabbed my car keys , phone, my laptop bag and headed out of the house.

I stood in front of one the most posh places I've ever seen.
The entire 20 something storyed building was made of glass.
It look beautiful.
Whoever designed it had a great vision.

I took a deep breath and walked towards the door.
The doors opened automatically and I walked inside smiling at the guard at the door
The lobby was breathtaking.
It had been lit up with dim yellow lights and had a huge chandelier in the middle.
It sported white marble floor and huge reception desk that had pictures of the Indian cricket team and it's players over the years behind it.
I walked to the reception desk and smiled at the receptionist.
" Hey. I'm Reva Thakur. I'm the new psychologist of the Indian cricket team. It's my first day here so can you please tell me where am I supposed to go. Because this is a huge ass place. Sorry. force of habit. And I should stop talking now because I am embarrassing myself. Sorry. " I said and took a deep breath.

I tend to talk a lot and talk gibberish when I'm nervous.

Yeah. Not a great thing.

The receptionist chuckled and shook her head.
" It's alright. I have your badge ready here. Go to the 16th floor. That's your office. Swipe your card there, that would be your attendance sort of thing. Here you go. Have a great first day." She told me handing me my badge.

I looked at it
There was really nice picture of me.
Under it , was my name.
And under it was " Team psychologist"
I smiled to myself, thanked the receptionist and headed towards the elevators.

" What floor ma'am?" The guard asked me
" 16th please. Thank you" I said as he pressed the button and watched the door close.

It was almost closed when a hand stopped it.

Jesus Christ.
Hasn't this person watched final destination.

The door opened as a tall, black haired guy walked in.
He had blonde streaks on his perfectly set hair and an exceptionally well maintained beard.
His jawline was carved by God himself.
He was wearing a white t-shirt that fit perfectly around his chest and arms that brought out his muscles.
He had earphones plugged in and had a laptop in his hand.

" Sorry sorry. Chalo bhaiya. 16th floor" His deep raspy voiced filled the large elevator and I felt my heart do a backflip.

I've heard this voice before

" Hardik sir, aaj late? Baaki sab toh kab ke chale gaaye." The guard chuckled

Hardik.
Hardik Pandya.
That's why the voice sounded so familiar
I am in the same elevator as Hardik fucking Pandya.

I did a victory dance in my head

I looked up from my phone and he was smiling

" Ha pata hai. Thoda jyaada so Gaya tha " he said while I literally gawked at him.

" Achha. Bohot achha khele aap Kal. Majja aagaya. " The guard told him and he laughed while I still gawked at Him.

" Thank you. Aur aap" He said and turned towards me.

Good job Reva. He thinks you are a creep

" If you are gonna stare. Take a picture. That will last longer. " He winked and smirked

I blushed and look down at my phone.
I shoved it in my jeans pocket and looked back up at him

" I.. I'm sorry. I wasn't... I didn't mean.. Sorry."
I said and he laughed.

Like literally laughed.
He threw his head back and laughed.

" I was kidding. Hardik. Naam toh suna hi hoga"

He said and put his hand forward to shake mine.

" Ha----"
I was cut off by the elevator door opening

Stupid elevator.

" I gotta run. I'll see you around then?" He got out of the elevator and looked at me.

" You will."
I said as he jogged off to the office where he and his team had their meeting with me in 10 Minutes

---------------------------------------

Heyyyy

Vote.
Comment.
Recommend

Until next time.