The one where she tells him.

Hardik's POV

Neither Reva nor I said a word on the way to my room.

" Is this you room?" She said pointing towards a door and for a second I thought I was imagining the beautiful girl in a black dress talking to me.

" Umm yeah. How did you know?" I said and took the keys out.

" It's always the same number"

" So....." I trailed off as we entered the room and I sat down on the bed

" How are you?" I asked her and the expression on her face went from blank to hurt and then angry.

She took a deep breath and looked directly into my eyes

" How are you?"

" I asked first"

" I'm fine" she said making my stomach leap and my heart pound.

Fine? How could she be fine?

" I'm fine too" I responded, obviously lying.

She gave me a brief nod.

" Why didn't you call me back?" She questioned and my heart skipped a beat.

Why didn't I answer?

" I was busy " I lied again and she chuckled

" Wow"

" Wow what?"

" You were busy? Really? Do you have any idea what I've been going through for the past 10 days!? It has been hell and I felt pain that I didn't know I could endure and at times I didn't think I could, I kept waiting, waiting like a fucking idea" She screamed and I took a deep breath.

" Reva, you don't know what I've been going through either. You think you know everything but you don't " I said not losing my cool.

" Don't fucking turn this on me! Tell me what was important than fighting for me? Tell me why didn't you come back? Tell me why did you let me go so fucking easily " she said as tears fell down cheeks.

When she started to cry it become harder for me to keep a straight face and keep with the act of making her believe that I wasn't bothered by whatever happened between us and that she deserved better than me.
I didn't know what would've happened if I just told her the truth. Told her that I've been through hell too, that I felt pain that I wasn't sure I could endure either. She would come running into my arms and forgive me probably, but if she did, I would come up with some other fucked up thing to do to her next. It has always been that way and I don't know how to stop it.

The only option was to give her a chance to be with someone much better for her. I believed that deep fucking down she wants to be with someone more like her. Someone more calmer, someone who doesn't have nightmares or a fucked up past, someone who would fight for her. She thinks she loves me but someday when I do something more fucked up than the last, she will regret ever speaking to me or meeting me, for her love would be gone and she would end up hating me and herself and the more I look at her crying in the middle of my room, the more I'm convinced that I'm not good for her. If I leave her she would go on and have a life with a man she's destined to be with, a man who would treat her the way she deserves to be treated.