The one with the happily ever after.

Time is a funny thing. It moves incredibly fast or dreadfully slow. Either way you're left to play catch up. Hardik and Reva have been married for 4 years. It was a beautiful ceremony. Small, intimate, graced by the presence of only close friends and family. They planned everything together, right from the place, the menu, the songs, the lilies for the decor. They even wrote their vows together. Well, they sat in different corners of the same room, but together nonetheless. They now have a baby on the way. Hardik knows it's a boy. Reva knows that regardless of the gender, the baby is going to be so loved. 

A lot changed over the course of four years.  Hardik became the vice captain of the Indian Cricket Team. He captained a IPL team and won the finals. Reva quit her job as the psychologist and now works full time as an editor at a publishing house. They're different people than they were when they first met each other,  the love however, has only gotten stronger. They realised that loving each other was like learning the definition of the word again, like a language they didn't have to learn at all. The world was only as big as the distance between the two of them. 

Hardik and Reva are happy. They've learned the hard way that life doesn't have to be a battle. Sometimes you're given a shitty hand from the get go, and sometimes you fuck up along the way, but there is always hope. There's always another day, there's always a way to make up for the shit you've done and the people you've hurt and there is always someone who loves you, even when you feel like you're completely alone and you're just out there floating along, waiting for the next disappointment, there is always something better to come.

They're with each other, dancing, laughing, teasing, travelling, laying in each other's arms, loving each other like it's the only thing they know. 

They're living their happily ever after.