The one with the Thank You Note.

The book is now complete.  I first started writing it about five years ago, when I was only 18 years old. This book was born out of my love for Hardik and the boredom to study for my 12th board exams. I never in my wildest dreams ever thought that it would receive as much love as it did. But you guys are unreal,  Most of you who started this journey with me might not even be on Wattpad anymore, but I'm so so thankful for all of you who read it, everyone who liked, voted, commented, who decided to stay all this while, were so patient about my excruciatingly slow updates, and loved and lived the book.

A lot of things changed over the course of five years, some of them impossible to put in words. Its been a long time since I've given my 12th boards.  I did a Bachelor's, I worked as a content writer, got 4 new tattoos, got my heart broken, fell in love, turned into an adult with responsibilities. I'm currently in Melbourne, Australia doing my MA in Writing and Literature. However the one thing that never changed was the wish in my heart to give this book the ending it deserved. I think I've done it justice. 

SAMADRITA_VK | avanigupta2001 | another_delusion - You guys have been here since day one. I'm grateful for everything you've done for me and for this little work of fiction. 

To everyone,

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Hopefully in the future, I trust myself and my skills enough to get around writing another book.

Until next time.