The one with donuts and playstation.

Hardik's POV

We didn't make it to the playoffs. We came back home third day after the party.

It has been almost a couple of weeks since that and all of us are back to our own lives. We got a England tour coming up but nothing else exciting is happening.

I moved my stuff to the new apartment, mine and Reva's apartment. It's still the exact way it is because Reva wanted to decorate it together and she's not here.

I said we would solve everything when we get back home, but she got busy with her mum and dad going to the states with her brother and I got busy with training. We had only talked through texts, and the texts clearly weren't what both of us wanted to say.

I was gonna make things right, I just didn't know when.

The doorbell rang as I was making myself green tea and I walked to the door to see who it was since nobody except my family and Reva knew the address and all of them have keys. They never ring the doorbell.

" What are you doing here?" I said as Manish stood in front of my door.

How the fuck does he just show up every fucking where.

" Hello to you too"

" Reva isn't here" I said and was about to slam the door shut when he put his hand on the frame.

If I was the old, before the fight Hardik, I would've punched him and screamed at him some obscenities but the new Hardik is calmer and I like the way he handles things.

" I know, I'm here to see you"

" Why? You wanna kiss me too?"

" You wish Pandya. I brought donuts"

" You are a jerk"

" A jerk who knows your weaknesses " he smiled and brought the bag of donuts in front of my face.

" Fuck you" I said and he took it as a signal to let himself in.

" Nice place" he said

" What are you doing here?" I asked him as he sat down with me on the couch.

" I wanted to talk to yo---- are you losing to the fucking computer?" He laughed and pointed at the screen.

" Shut up" I said and handed him second controller after resetting the game.

" Thanks for the donuts" I said as he scored a goal.

" Dude it's not even two minutes into the game" I complained as I struggled to get the ball from his players and he scored another goal.

" You're still shit at this" he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

" How did you get so good? The last time we played together, I crushed you"

The last time we played together was when we used to be roommates, about two years back, on our Sri Lanka tour.
Way before Reva came into our lives

" I had a good teacher" he said and ran his fingers through his hair.

" Reva?" I questioned and he took his eyes off the screen to look at me

" Yeah" he gave me a small nod and I smiled.

" Yeah she's pretty good at this. She once scored 11 goals when she was playing against Krunal, I think he's still traumatised from it---- how the fuck are you doing this? You are looking at me!" I exclaimed as he scored another goal.