The one where they exchange numbers.

After Practice

I had just experienced  6 hours of intense training
Yeah there had been times when the guys joked around.
But mostly it was bowling in the nets, batting in the nets, catch practice and  multiple competitive games of  football.

There was this one time when Jasprit bowled to me and the ball missed the bat big time and the middle stump went flying.

I've never been that embarrassed in my entire life.

There were times when Hardik hit a big shot or bowled a good ball and looked at me and smirked.
I had to look away to avoid blushing.

There were times when he missed a easy shot just because he was looking at me and Ravi sir glared a hole right through my head.

There was this one time when he took of his training shirt because it was very sweaty and I gawked at him until manish came to my side and whispered  " Having fun?" That brought me out of my thoughts.

Coming to the practice was a great idea, for I had gained a little insight on all of the boys

They were happy,  stress free and outgoing most of the times but then again you can't judge a book by it's cover.
I can't wait for my sessions with them.

" I'll get going. This was fun. Thank you so much for allowing me to come"
I told Ravi sir as he looked up from the laptop.

" Don't thank me. You are a part of the team now. And yeah, you better get home and pack since we have a early morning flight to Indore day after tomorrow and you won't get much time to pack tomorrow since it's match day. "

He told me and I nodded.

" Yeah. What time do I get to the stadium tomorrow? " I asked him.

" No no. Not at the stadium. Get to the hotel at 6 in the morning. Sharp.  You'll go to the stadium with the team"

I nodded again as I shoved my laptop in the bag and put the strap on my shoulder.

" I'll see you tomorrow. I'll say goodbye to the boys and head out. " I told him and walked to the hurdle the boys had made.

Hardik was picking out grass from the ground when Manish nudged him and he looked up at me and smiled.

" Came by to say bye. I'll head out now. See you tomorrow. Thank you for a great day"  I said and all of them mumbled "Bye" "don't thank us" " can't wait to see you tomorrow" " have a good night" all at voice and I chuckled and started walking away and then remembered something and turned back to the boys.

" Does anyone know the way from here to the team office? Because I left my car there and I can't possibly walk home. " I said and they laughed.

" Don't laugh at my misery you guys. I gotta go home and pack" I said and rolled my eyes.

" I'll dr----" Manish started and got halfway up when he was pulled down by Virat

" Hardik. Ja chodke aa. Manish Tu hotel aa. Kal 4 down utarna hai. Get rest. " He told Manish and Manish looked at him in suprise

"But hardik-----" he started but was tackled to the ground by Jasprit.

I know what he wanted to say.
Hardik plays at number 4.
That's before Manish.
He needed rest as well

I know why these guys are doing.
And I don't know what to think of it.

Hardik got up and walked towards me.

" Chale?" He asked me and I nodded before waving at the boys.

" So, Don't you play at number 4? " I asked Hardik and he frowned and looked at me.