The one with the phone call.

The season wasn't going too well for us.

We won only 3 out of 8 games we played, and to make it to the playoffs we had to win every single match we had left which was not an easy job.

The next match was with Punjab in Indore  and today was travelling day.

" You know we never went to that date " Hardik said as he settled down on the chair next to me at the airport lounge.

When I came back from Hyderabad, I had sessions after sessions and Hardik had way too much practice, the only time we spent with each other was either at dinner because Hardik often skipped lunch or at night when I would go to his room to wish him good night and stay up with him watching a movie or discussing random stuff.

We never got around talking about his nightmares and I didn't pester him about it, I knew I had to wait for the right time to come.

" Yeah" I said and gave him a nod.

" You wanna go somewhere when we land in Indore? I only have a gym and a recovery session today." He questioned and I smiled at him.

" Yeah, I would love to." I said and he kissed my forehead.

" There are articles on the internet about you dating urvashi rautela." I said and Hardik frowned.

" I told you not to read the stupid entertainment news, they'll write anything if it's for the sake of selling their papers or getting more likes on their columns" he said and I gave him a nod.

" It showed up on my explore page, and you know I don't believe in everything I read " I said and he smiled.

" I know you don't baby, but it bothers me that shit like that bothers you" he said and I smiled.

" It doesn't bother me Hardik, I just find it funny. " I said and he rolled his eyes at me.

" So you don't get jealous when there are pictures of me with other girls in the internet?" He questioned and I shook my head no.

" No, I trust you." I shrugged and he looked at me in horror

" What kind of girlfriend are you!?" He gasped and I laughed.

" The one who trusts her boyfriend?" I said and he scoffed before getting up from the chair.

He picked up his bag and I followed him.

" Hardik, are you going to be upset now?" I laughed and he shot me a glare.

" Don't laugh" he said and I laughed once again and got on my tiptoes before giving him a peck on his lips.

" I'll make it up to you okay?" I whispered and gave him a wink before walking to Ishan who was wearing the punishment emoji blue jumpsuit.

" I'm still not over this. " I said and he rolled his eyes at me.

" It's been a 4 days" he said and I laughed.

" Yeah. I know" I said and put my arm around his shoulder.

" You look cute baby boi" I said and he looked up at me.

" When are you going to stop calling me that?" He asked and I shrugged.

" Mhmm, how about never?" I said and he shook his head.

" Well then I get to give you a nickname" he said as we got onboard the plane.

Hardik walked behind me and grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to our seats.

I grabbed Ishan by his hand and pulled him with us.