The one with Pizzas, blueberry ice-cream and Lilies.

The rest of the tour went great.
Hardik was back in the team, he was back in the game , him and Manish were back on talking terms again, so that was a lot of progress.

We did lose the test series, but the  boys did so well in the last test match.

Then, we won the odi and the T20 series and set a new record.

Everyone was extremely happy with their performances, individually and  as a team, and with all the celebrations, we  were back in India before we knew it.

The next tour was to Sri Lanka. But a lot of senior players were rested, including Hardik.

I had sessions with the players who were going on the tour before it started and then I was on a break.

Hardik went to NCA for training for a couple of weeks and I did my PhD research.

Mum and dad decided to stay with Reyansh in the states for two more months.

I was okay with it.
He needed them.

When Hardik came back from Bangalore, we decided to hung out the next day at my place.

" I'm going to sleep. I don't want to be exhausted tomorrow. I'm gonna meet you after so long" I told Hardik on the phone and he chuckled.

" Okay. Sleep well. I'll see you tomorrow morning. I love you" he said and hung up after I said it back.

I didn't waste any time before  changing into my pajamas and drifting off to sleep.

The next morning however, I woke up with an unbearable pain in my abdomen and lower back.

I groaned and tried to get up from the bed but failed.

I took support of the edge of the bed and pulled myself up only to feel a pang of pain in my abdomen.

I shut my eyes close and held my stomach in my hands.

After a while, I got up and struggled to walk from my bed to the shower.

The first two days of my period were always the worse.

I brushed my teeth, took a quick hot shower and changed into Hardik's black t-shirt that he " accidentally" packed in my suitcase and shorts.

I successfully walked from the shower to my living room and threw myself on the couch.

My phone rung beside me and I groaned.

Every little thing annoyed me.

I didn't even check the caller ID and answered the call.

" What?" I said and the person on the other side of the line chuckled.

" Well, hello to you too baby" he said and I recognized the voice.

" Hardik, I'm sorry. What's up?" I said.

" I'm about to leave the house, I'll be over in about 30 minutes. Do you need anything?" He asked me as I felt a  shot of pain in my lower back.

" Death." I groaned and he laughed.

" Are you on your period or something?" He asked.

" I don't wanna talk about it" I said as I adjusted the pillows under my head.

" Why? It's just a little blood" he said and I rolled my eyes.

" You're disgusting"

" I think I'm bloody amazing" he said and I could picture him smirking