The one where she leaves.

It had been a month and a half since the night we told Shriya about us.

The whole team knew since coach "accidentally" put it on the team group.

Everyone was very supportive of it.

Virat said he knew it was going to happen and that we should thank him for playing Cupid.

Yeah right

Everything was great.
I and Hardik hung out almost everyday.
I accompanied him to a couple of photoshoots and a fashion show he walked for.
He did so great, and when I saw him up there on the ramp, I felt like my heart was going to explode.
I was so proud of him.
We went for shopping for Krunal's wedding.
And at one point, I had to tackle him so he didn't pay for my clothes.
That guy was stubborn.

He went to visit his family in Vadodara for a week.
He insisted that I go along with him, but both me and Krunal thought it was a bad idea as the family would probably start planning our wedding.
It was just too soon.
Hardik reluctantly agreed and we spent a week apart.
I worked on my PhD research and visited Manish in Delhi, It was a fun day, we hung out at the his place then went out for lunch before I boarded the flight back to Mumbai
I told him about me dating Hardik, he was slightly taken aback and maybe a little pissed or something but I assured myself that my mind was just playing tricks on me.
I told Hardik that I visited Manish and he cut the conversation short by saying that we should talk about it when he got back.

However, when he came back, he got busy with preparations for Krunal's wedding.
Everyone in the family was very excited about it.

It was a 3 day function.
First haldi, then Sangeet on the next day and then the wedding the day after and reception on the same day.

" Virat's reception and Krunal's wedding is on the same day." I told Hardik as we cuddled on the couch.

"Yes, I know. What are you going to do?" He asked me.

" Stay here through all the rasams and the wedding. I just won't be here for the reception. I'll be at Virat's." I told him and he frowned.

" Reception is the only place where I get to take a date with me, officially, and you won't be here?"

" Hardik, I'm here through out the function, just not the reception. Virat is my friend , I have to be there for him too " I told him and he got up from the couch.

" I get it. But I'm your boyfriend. And I want you to be with me for the reception." He told me.

" No, you don't get it. And just because you are my boyfriend, does not mean you get to boss me around. It's just a matter of a couple of fucking hours. What is the big deal? Everybody else is going to both places too. " I said and took a deep breath.

I was getting angrier every second but I didn't want to fight with Hardik over this.

" Boss you around? what is the big deal!? My girlfriend not being here with me for my brother's wedding is a big deal. I don't care about others, I just want you to be here. Sue me for wanting to share one of the best moments of my life with you. " He said his voice raising at every word

I got up from the couch, I wasn't going to just sit back and let this go.

" What do you want me to do? Not attend Virat's reception!? Is that what you want me to do!?" I asked him, slightly raising my voice.

" Yes, that is what I want you to do. " Hardik said and ran his fingers through his hair is frustration.

Is he kidding me?
I can't believe he expects me to not go somewhere just because he doesn't approve of it.