The one where a lot happens.

" I'm sure I'm going to faint the minute I meet Sachin sir" I said and Hardik laughed.

We were walking into the team hotel, for the pre season camp, 2 days after we had gone to see the apartment.

We decided to move in after the IPL since neither of us was actually going to be around too long to look after the apartment and make whatever changes we wanted to make.

" I would love to see that" he said and I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

" What an unsupportive boyfriend" I said and he pulled my cheeks.

" Awww, is my girlfriend mad at me?" he said and I smacked his hands away from me.

" The next time you do that in public, you won't have a girlfriend" I said and he fake gasped.

We entered the lobby and saw that a few people were already there.

" Hardik" someone called him and we turned around.

" Mahela sir. So good to see you." Hardik said, shook his hand and then hugged him.

" This is Reva. She's the new psychologist" he introduced me.

" Yes, yes, I've heard a lot about you. It's good to have you here. " He said and shook my hand.

" Thank you" I said and smiled at him.

" Anyway, go get your keys, we have practice in about 20 minutes" Coach said and walked away.

We grabbed our room keys from the reception, Hardik made sure that we were on the same floor and then walked to the elevator and then to our rooms.

The next couple of days went on pretty quickly.

The routine was the exact same, gym session,  practice, shoots, team meetings, sessions and then practice again.

Today was match day and I was in the stands next to Ritika.

We started out pretty well, but then wickets Fell like Jenga pieces and every player was trying to hit big shots to put up a decent total.

  The last over, Hardik was on strike, Krunal was at the non-strikers and Bravo was balling.

At 19.4 , Hardik twisted his leg and went down on the floor and the crowd went silent.

" What happened!?" I got up from the chair I was sitting on while Hritika put a hand in my back trying to calm me down.

We had no idea what was going on, but Hardik got up and went to take the strike again.

" He's limping" I said and Ritika gave me a sad nod.

" Just two more balls" she said and held my hand.

On the last ball, in an attempt to run a second, he collided with Bravo and fell down on the floor.

The entire Csk team gathered around him in a couple of seconds.

" What the fuck is happening" I whispered and Ritika squeezed my hand tight.

The team physio rushed to the ground and inspected Hardik's leg before they carried him by his shoulders helped him walk off the ground.

" It looks pretty bad" I said and Ritika looked at me concerned look.

" You should go meet him" she said and I gave her a nod before rushing to the dressing room.

When I reached the dressing room, Hardik was sitting on the couch with bandage wrapped around his leg. His eyes were closed and he winced every couple of seconds.