The one where they make it official.

Reva's POV

" I'll see you later" I said as Reyansh got into the car and started the engine.

" Don't be too late" my mom said and I gave her a nod.

We stood there waving at them until they were out of the parking lot.

" So, my family loves you" I said as we got into our car.

" And my family loves you." Hardik said and I gave him a smile.

" Do you realise how big of a step this is? " I questioned as he started the engine and we drove out of the parking lot.

" Yeah, it's pretty huge. But it's good in a way you know, we will think about all these consequences now that they're involved before we fuck up. " He said and I gave him a nod.

" Yeah, feels Pretty good doesn't it?" I asked him and he gave me a smile.

" Yeah. Yeah it does. " He answered.

" I can't believe you used to dress up like a girl and host make believe tea parties" I said and he rolled his eyes at me.

" Reva, Krunal made that up. Ross did it, I did not. You watch Friends everyday. You should know."  He said and I let out a laugh.

" Sure. Blame Ross. Blame my obsession with Friends to cover up your secrets" I said and he gave me a sharp look.

" You're the one to talk, you used to bite people. Atleast I wasn't a violent kid." He said.

" Hey, that was one time, and only because she bit me first, I was just defending myself. " I stated and he laughed.

" Sure, whatever you say,  female Edward Cullen" he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

" Cheap blow dude. Very cheap blow." I said and turned the radio on to divert his attention from the topic.

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me.
But bear this in mind it was meant to be.

" I love this song" I said and he looked at me and smiled.

" Little things by one direction?" He said and I gave him a nod and sung along with the song

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me.

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly

" Hardik?" I said in between the lines and he looked at me.

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things

I sung looking at him and he smiled at me.

" The feelings are mutual Reva" he said and I leaned in and kissed his cheek.

" Anyway, I need to go join the team in two weeks. What are you going to do after that? You'll come to the games right?" He asked me as he parked the car and we got out of it.

" It's so beautiful here at this time." He said as we stood in front of the ocean.

We were on a beach and it really was  beautiful.

" It is. And I think I will apply for a job with one of the franchise. I mean, I'll send my resume to all 8 teams and see where I get in." I said and he gave me a look.