The one where they decide what to do.

The rest of the tour was smooth as butter.

We won 3 of the 4 Odis which led to a series win which led to us being the number 1 Odi team.

The final one day in Mumbai was amazing. Virat scored a century, Manish scored a century, Hardik contributed pretty well with both, the bat and the ball.

My sessions with the boys were going just fine too.

Me and Manish got a lot closer after his session after the third odi where he got out on a duck and missed a couple of catches. He told me how his anxiety gets the best of him and he fucks up. He told me how after his break up he went through a terrible patch and how he has a fear of the dark.
We also realised, that we had a lot more things in common.
Like he liked reading, and his favorite TV series was friends and how he loved scuba diving but was slightly afraid of the ocean.
Unfortunately, he didn't live in Mumbai, so it was going to be tough for us to hang out a lot, on off days, but we decided that one of us would visit each other atleast once a month.

They didn't send Hardik in because apparently, he was doing an absolutely wonderful job.
I was happy that they didn't think he needed therapy, but I was quite disappointed that I never got a chance to talk about Hardik's life.

We didn't get to hang out much after Indore. We met for dinner or breakfast or in the dressing room during the match.

Because our timings clashed. When I was free, he had practice and when I had my sessions, he was free.
He still didn't sleep much and I knew I had to do something about it soon.

We had a 2 month break before our away season started.

So the day after the final match, we decided to meet and talk about "us"

We decided to meet up at his house because we knew if we went out, we were going to get papped, and we didn't need it right now.

So he texted me his address the day we got home and I woke up the next day, feeling like my heart was going to leap out of my chest.

I was so fucking nervous.
I mean I knew it wasn't a date. And the conclusion of this talk could be anything, but I just couldn't get over the fact that, I and Hardik Fucking Pandya were going to talk about "Us".

How often does a girl get to experience this stuff eh?

I decided to wear something real casual, because I didn't want to seem like I was trying to hard.

So after an hour of absolute chaos, I decided to wear black jeans, a red full sleeved top and chelsea boots.

I drove to the address at about 5 in the morning and took a deep breath and gave myself a pep talk before knocking on his door.

He opened the door, gave me a tight hug and invited me in.

His house was beautiful.
It was a simple 3 bedroom apartment.
It wasn't too big and it wasn't to small.
The living room walls were covered in white and gray colours.
It was decorated the way, a guy would actually want his apartment to be,
There was dart board on one of the walls, pictures on some others. Trophies and medals were placed neatly in a cupboard which I'm pretty sure was assumed to be a book shelf, all sorts of cricket stuff was all over the place, there was also a mini bar, there were Barcaloungers and bean bags and a couch and a very huge tv.
It was the perfect bachelor pad.

" Great place you've got here" I complimented him as he gave me a glass of water.

He was wearing his normal dark blue jeans and a grey t-shirt.

" You look great" he told me and I smiled as I put the class on the coffee table.

" Thank you" I said and he nodded.